22nd August 2012, 04:00 PM
vishal99g

Are there any universities in India that allow us to do M.Arch after doing BSc in ID(Interior Designing Course)

Are there any universities in india that allow us to do M.arch after doing B.Sc in ID(interior Designing course)?

Related Questions:
  1. Are there any universities in India that allow to do M.Arch after doing BSc in ID?
  2. Should I go for Engineering course having scored 40% in 10th and 75% in 12th Class? Will this low percentage of marks effect my Placements? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Last date for admission in German Universities in March?
  4. Which are the universities in India offering BSc honors? I have passed class 12th with 85%
  5. When does graduation courses forms are general out?
  6. What is the scope in BSc Animation, BSc interior designing and Hotel Management?
  7. Can I do B.Sc in Fashion Designing after 3 years Diploma in Fashion Designing? -- [New]
  8. List of universities in Abroad and India for B.Sc along with good placement? Will I get bank loan having 55% in 12th?
  9. Which are the further courses after BSc Biotech and MBA Biotech? Universities offering the courses? Is it better to do from India or Abroad?
  10. Can I get a government job after passing BSc fashion designing? Details about the job related to fashion designing in government sector?
  11. Which universities in India will allow me to do M.Arch after doing BSc in ID?
  12. How can I join Fashion Designing course in India?
  13. Which are the available fields in MSc after BSc Biochem? Which courses can I do after BSc Biochem other than MSc Biotech or Biotech? Best universities for the particular course?
  14. List of the distance universities in India offering admission in M.Sc Geology?
  15. What kind of course should I enroll after BSc if I am interested in Fashion Designing?
  16. What is the future of interior designing? What are the universities providing this course for students in class 12th with commerce
  17. Which are the ICAR recognized Agricultural Universities all over India for studying AG BSc?
  18. Date of conduct of B.A Part 2 exam?
3rd September 2012, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are there any universities in India that allow us to do M.Arch after doing BSc in ID(Interior Designing Course)

Are there any universities in india that allow us to do M.arch after doing B.Sc in ID(interior Designing course)?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?