25th August 2012, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Which universities in India will allow me to do M.Arch after doing BSc in ID?

Which Universities in india will allow me to do M.Arch after doing B.Sc in ID(interior Design). Let me know asap. Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Last date for admission in German Universities in March?
  2. Which are the universities in India offering BSc honors? I have passed class 12th with 85%
  3. When does graduation courses forms are general out? -- [New]
  4. List of universities in Abroad and India for B.Sc along with good placement? Will I get bank loan having 55% in 12th?
  5. Which are the further courses after BSc Biotech and MBA Biotech? Universities offering the courses? Is it better to do from India or Abroad?
  6. Which universities in India will allow me to do M.Arch after doing BSc in ID?
  7. Which are the available fields in MSc after BSc Biochem? Which courses can I do after BSc Biochem other than MSc Biotech or Biotech? Best universities for the particular course?
  8. List of the distance universities in India offering admission in M.Sc Geology?
  9. Are there any universities in India that allow to do M.Arch after doing BSc in ID?
  10. Which are the ICAR recognized Agricultural Universities all over India for studying AG BSc?
  11. Date of conduct of B.A Part 2 exam?
  12. List of the universities in India as well as abroad in which I can do BSc in Abroad?
  13. How to apply for top 10 universities in India for MCA after completing BSc(Computers)?
  14. For which job will I be eligible after scoring 50% marks in BSC March examination?
  15. What are the scopes available after MSc other than teaching? List of best universities in south india? I have completed my BSc Zoology and B.Ed
  16. Is Yogi Vemana University NCTE approved?
  17. Are there any undergraduate courses starting between January to March?
  18. Details about completing B.Sc Chemistry?
30th April 2013, 07:53 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which universities in India will allow me to do M.Arch after doing BSc in ID?

Dear Friend,
First thing you must note that in order to pursue the M.Arch Degree you must have completed your B.Arch and should have given an entrance exam for M.Arch having at least 50% marks in the examinations.

Beside this there is no eligibility for the B.Sc student so you can't apply for M.Arch but don't be upset you can continue forward with M.SC in ID (Interior Design) it also best one.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?