9th August 2014, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

List of universities in Abroad and India for B.Sc along with good placement? Will I get bank loan having 55% in 12th?

sir i have only 55% in 12 so can i do my bsc in abroad ?
sir can you please provide me the list of universities in abrod and india for bsc along with good placements. Will i get lona from the bank as i have low percentage in my 12?

Related Questions:
  1. List of the universities in India as well as abroad in which I can do BSc in Abroad?
  2. From where to study the CPL course in India and Abroad? How should I apply for jobs abroad after completion of the course?
  3. Details of AICTE, UGC and DEC approved universities and colleges for Diploma in Electrical engineering? How can I get loan without visiting the bank? -- [New]
  4. Universities to seek admission in Marine Biology course in India and Abroad?
  5. Best course with Bank loan for 12th female student in Abroad?
  6. Should I do Astronautical Engineering after 10th or 12th? Colleges in India and abroad for the course? Universities offering the course abroad? Which entrance exam is the best for Astronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of good universities to pursue MS in Artificial Intelligence or Robotics from Abroad?
  8. Procedure to apply for MS in abroad without any Entrance Exam? List of good universities in India for MS course? How to apply for MS course in these universities?
  9. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India?
  10. Which are the further courses after BSc Biotech and MBA Biotech? Universities offering the courses? Is it better to do from India or Abroad?
  11. Is this possible for me to pursue Post Graduation in MEP Quantity Surveying being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of EEE course? List of universities in India and Abroad offering this course?
  12. Best places for higher studies in India or Abroad? Universities offering MS in India and Abroad?
  13. How to get admission in Ph.D. in Biotechnology in foreign universities? How to get scholarship for the same?
  14. Whether 12+3 is sufficient to do Masters in Abroad? Will Bank agree to give Loan?
  15. How may I do my M.S in Biotechnology from Abroad? List of universities offering such course? I've secured 85% marks
  16. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  17. Should I go abroad after BDS or should I stay in India? Courses which are offered by universities in abroad apart from DDS?
  18. How to get education loan? From which bank at lowest interest? Minimum salary of parents required for loan?
24th May 2019, 12:35 PM
Dexpert
Member+

Default Re: List of universities in Abroad and India for B.Sc along with good placement? Will I get bank loan having 55% in 12th?

Top B.sc colleges in india Based on ranking are
1)Lovely Professional University, [LPU] Jalandhar
2)Miranda House, Delhi University
3)Centurion University of Technology and Management, [CUTM] Bhubaneswar
4)Hindu College, Delhi University
5)Sharda University, Greater Noida
6)St Stephens College, Delhi University, New Delhi
7)MIT World Peace University, [MIT-WPU] Pune
8)Kirorimal college, Delhi University
9)Chandigarh University, [CU] Chandigarh
10)Gargi College, Delhi University
==> For Education loan you may contact bank like HDFC or ICICI or any public sector banks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?