1st June 2020, 01:06 PM
santhosh327

Are there any universities offering a degree course in Mining Engineering via distance mode?

Hi, I am Santhosh and I have completed my B.Com degree and now wants to study a degree course in Mining Engineering. So, could you please tell me about universities or colleges offering a degree course in Mining Engineering via distance mode of education and their admission details.

3rd June 2020, 01:26 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are there any universities offering a degree course in Mining Engineering via distance mode?

Yes, There are many Universities offering degree course in Mining Engineering via distance mode:-

Indian Institute of Technology, Varanasi

National Institute of Technology, Rourkela

Indian Institute of Engineering Science and technology, Howrah

Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur

Sir Padampat Singhania University, Udaipur.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?