8th July 2012, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

How to do degree in mining engineering through distance learning after passing diploma? Which are the universities providing this?

Iam a diploma holder in mining engg now I want to do degree in mining engg through distance learning , please name the universities providing this

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the universities providing B.Tech engineering through distance learning after diploma?
  2. Universities/Colleges in India offering Diploma in Mining/Electrical through Distance Learning? Details about those colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of the institutes for Mining Engineering through distance learning
  4. Names of the universities providing diploma in electronics through distance learning?
  5. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning after passing ITI in electrical
  6. Universities providing M.Phil in Management through distance learning? Qualifications and fee structure?
  7. How to do Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering by distance learning mode after doing diploma in Civil Engineering? List of universities which are approved by DEC and UGC?
  8. Colleges or universities providing distance diploma course in Electrical Engineering?
  9. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course?
  10. How can I do diploma in mining engineering through distance learning
  11. 3 years diploma
  12. Universities providing BSc Degree course in Biotechnology and Bioinformatics through Distance Learning Mode?
  13. Universities offering 1/2 year mining diploma course through distance education? What is the eligibility criteria?
  14. List of Distance universities with fee structure which offer Automobile Engineering Diploma course? -- [New]
  15. Will I be able to do B.Ed through correspondence if I am residing in USA? How can I take my exams?
  16. Which are the universities for operation diploma engineering distance learning courses?
  17. Names of the universities providing diploma in electronics through distance learning(Affiliated to AICTE/DEC/UGC?
  18. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
22nd October 2012, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do degree in mining engineering through distance learning after passing diploma? Which are the universities providing this?

How to do degree in mining engineering through distance learning after passing diploma? Which are the universities providing this?
4th April 2013, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do degree in mining engineering through distance learning after passing diploma? Which are the universities providing this?

i want to do btech in mining engg through distance education after diploma in mining engg
25th September 2013, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

I want to do btech in mining engg. through distance education(affiliated to AICTE/DEC/UGC/HRD?
29th September 2013, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Iam a diploma holder in mining engg now I want to do degree in mining engg through distance learning , please name the universities providing this
if you find tell me also
22nd September 2014, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

How to do degree in mining engineering throgh distance learning after passing diplome in architecture, ITI in architecture?
9th October 2014, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

How to do mining engineering distsnce learning?
30th October 2015, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

You all know the answer right its AMIE or IEI type in Google institution of engineers India
27th December 2015, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Any distance degree or MBA facility for mining diploma 14yrs. Experience for upgrade .
21st June 2016, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

I willing to do diploma in mining engineering Through distance education (Affiliated to AICTE/DEC/ UGC/HRD. pls. Tell which colleges. My cell number 8886951888.
6th May 2017, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

In Indian Institution of Engineers(IIE) ,mining Engineering course is valid for applying 2nd class certificate in DGMS, Dhanbad. Any body can tell me or send details in my what's up no.? My no. Is Mob.No. 09049369593
16th July 2017, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

I am a BE holder in ET& T engineer and working in power plant private job now I want to do degree in mining engineer through distance learning , please name the universities providing this
9th May 2018, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

How to do degree in mining engineering through distance learning after passing diploma?Which are the universities providing this?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?