5th January 2017, 07:37 PM

Am I eligible to get Lateral entry in AMIE for pursuing Mining Engineering after completing Diploma in Mining Engineering?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Diploma in Mining Engineering from HBITM, Raniganj. Now I want to pursue Mining Engineering but I want to get Lateral entry so I want to know am I eligible to get Lateral entry in AMIE for pursuing Mining Engineering after completing Diploma in Mining Engineering? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Lateral Entry to study AMIE Mining Engineering being a 2 years Diploma holder on 12th basis? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I give AMIE mining exam after pursuing engineering in electronics and communication?
  3. Is one year diploma valid for lateral entry admission in B.Tech mining engineering? -- [New]
  4. How can I get admission in IIT colleges for pursuing B.Tech Mining Engineering after completing Diploma in the same field?
  5. Admission in AMIE is possible after Diploma in Mining engineering from GP Bhaga?
  6. How to join AMIE after completing two years diploma in mining engineering?
  7. Can I get job after completing Diploma in Mining Engineering? Scope in Private Sector of India?
  8. Can I get admission in Mining Engineering after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  9. Requirements to get admission in Anna University to study B.Tech(Mining Engineering) for Diploma student? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the procedure followed to apply for B.Sc Mining engineering after completion of diploma in civil?
  11. Possibility to study B.Tech in Mining Engineering at VNIT, Nagpur for Diploma student?
  12. Eligibility to apply for Polytechnic diploma in Mining Engineering course? How much minimum salary will diploma holder get? Scope of Diploma in Mining Engineering?
  13. Am I eligible for AMIE after completing 3 years of diploma through lateral entry?
  14. Can I apply for AMIE course after completion of diploma course with 70% marks in mining?
  15. Am I eligible to study Mining Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th? List of reputed colleges in India?
  16. Number of seats available to study B.Tech(Mining Engineering) for Diploma holder in Andhra Pradesh?
  17. Colleges which offers Diploma in Mining Engineering in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to apply for B.Tech(Mining Engineering) in IGNOU for Diploma holder?
6th January 2017, 03:58 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get Lateral entry in AMIE for pursuing Mining Engineering after completing Diploma in Mining Engineering?

Yes, you are eligible to get lateral entry admission in AMIE for pursuing Mining Engineering course after completion of your Diploma in Mining Engineering from HBITM, Raniganj. To get admission in AMIE, you have to follow the process mentioned below :_

1. You have to apply for Senior Technician membership by obtaining the membership application form from the Institute.

2. After filling up the Membership form with your personal details, the photograph and educational qualification will be verified by a 'Supporter'. Anyone with AMIE/ MIE/ FIE grade will be considered as a 'Supporter' and if all the details are verified and found correct, you will be offered admission in AMIE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?