7th January 2019, 08:48 PM
Mafruza

Is there any university accepting 48% for B.Ed course?

I have completed my graduation and scored 48% only. Now, I want to study for B.Ed but I heard that minimum requirement for B.Ed is 50%. So, is there any university or colleges in any state which is accepting 48% for B.Ed course?

13th January 2019, 02:52 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any university accepting 48% for B.Ed course?

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education course.

The requirements for B.Ed course:

Academic qualification: Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.

Percentage of marks: You need to have at least 50% marks in bachelor's degree.

You can get admission in any university in B.Ed with less than 50% marks.
15th January 2019, 07:26 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The full form of B.Ed is Bachelor's degree in Education.

Eligibility criteria for B.Ed:

1. You should have done graduation in any stream from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for the course.

2. The minimum percentage of marks required is 50% in bachelor's degree to apply for this course.

You can not pursue B.Ed course with 48% marks.
15th January 2019, 11:06 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education. The minimum academic qualification required to apply for this professional course is bachelor's degree in any discipline with minimum of 50% marks.

Candidates who have less than 50% marks in bachelor's degree can not pursue this course.
15th January 2019, 02:23 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

There is no university accepting admission of candidates in Bachelor of Education after scoring 48% marks in bachelor's degree. The qualification required for B.Ed course in any stream from a recognized university.

You must have minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree to apply for B.Ed course.
15th January 2019, 04:32 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

There is no university in India which offers admission to candidates who have less than 50% marks in bachelor's degree.

For admission in B.Ed course, candidate must have minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree.

With 48% marks in bachelor's degree, you are not eligible for this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?