30th July 2020, 05:58 PM
Som1983

Is there any university or colleges accepting MBA or LLB admission with less than 50% score in Graduation?

Sir, I have done my graduation in year 2003 from Delhi University from Correspondence in B.Com (Pass) stream. I am currently a Central Government employee. Now, I want to take admission in MBA or LLB. Since, I don't have 50 percent marks in graduation I am unable to get admission. Please guide how can I improve my graduation percentage now or about any university or colleges accepting admission with less than 50%.

8th May 2023, 06:34 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any university or colleges accepting MBA or LLB admission with less than 50% score in Graduation?

Almost all colleges accept score of upto 55% marks and above for admission into LLB or MBA.
Some colleges also ask for subsequent work experience to fulfill MBA Eligibility criteria.
Some of the colleges that accept 40 yo 45% marks for MBA
Amity University , Noida
IMS Engineering college , Ghaziabad
Doon Institute of Engineering and Technology
Some of the law colleges are
Faculty of Law, Chandigarh
Government Law College, Mumbai
Faculty of Law, BHU , Banaras
University Institute of Legal studies , Chandigarh
NLIU, Bhopal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?