17th November 2015, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I do graduation again to improve the graduation percentage in Delhi University?

I have done my graduation from DU correspondence recently but my percentage is 39% which is very low. I want to do repeat my graduation from 1st year from DU regular college. Is it allowed?

19th November 2015, 12:23 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do graduation again to improve the graduation percentage in Delhi University?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue the graduation again in the regular course after the degree in the correspondence.

To get the admission in the DU you have to follow the admission procedure as the university guidelines and the admission will be on the basis of the 10+2 board aggregate.

So to get the more information about the admission procedure visit at the www.du.ac.in
19th November 2015, 11:09 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I do graduation again to improve the graduation percentage in Delhi University?

Yes, you can do Graduation again if you think you need to do it to improve your marks. For that, you have to pursue the Graduation degree course once again from the beginning which is from 1st year and complete your 3 years Graduation course.
You can take admission in Graduation on the basis of class 12th qualification once again.
17th April 2016, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I do BFA after completing bcom hons from Delhi University?
3rd June 2018, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Is there any percentage improvement process from delhi university of B.A???
30th September 2018, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

I have already a degree can I do again a degree in different streem
1st July 2019, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Can i do the reappear exam of any graduation subject just to improve my graduation percentage my passing year of graduation is 2015 B.COM(Pass) with 58%.
2nd July 2019, 11:22 PM
sharmasheetal

Yes, you can do graduation again to improve the graduation percentage in Delhi University.
for admission in graduation in the DU the admission is on the basis of 12th class and also clear the entrance exam that is conducted by Delhi university.
for more additional information visit the official website of Delhi university that is www.du.ac.in
12th August 2019, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

I have graduated in BA in NEHU with poor percentage, can I go for graduation again from the 1st year BA in NEHU? for the improvement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?