23rd August 2016, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to improve my graduation percentage after completion of post graduation course?

Is it possible to improve my graduation percentage after completion of post graduation course? Can you please help me to understand the information on this? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the answer as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
27th August 2016, 01:11 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to improve my graduation percentage after completion of post graduation course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it possible to improve my graduation percentage after completion of post graduation course? Can you please help me to understand the information on this? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the answer as soon as possible. Thank you!
Sorry, it is not possible to improve the graduation marks after completion of post graduation course. There are options available in the 10th and 12th to improve the marks through improvement examinations. But, there is no such facility for the graduation course. So, it is not possible to improve your graduation marks now after post graduation. There is no other way, you have to accept your marks. If you want you can again study the graduation course in distance or regular mode and score good marks.
28th August 2016, 10:52 AM
GoluBoss
Junior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to improve my graduation percentage after completion of post graduation course?

Some universities allow improvement examination for last year.
For that, you should have taken action in same year of result announcement.
After completing postgraduate, it is impossible to do so.
Don't think about such matters and move on with the marks you got in your graduation.
Having degree of graduation and post graduation is enough to get recruited in most sectors.
Best option for you to qualify NET(National Eligibility Test) and make career in research or teaching.
31st August 2016, 11:03 PM
adityasingh89

No, unfortunately you can atmost apply for improvement exam in final year for next year if you want to improve your marks, but you cannot take admission in any college that year, even you have passed the exam.
12th September 2016, 10:55 AM
saikat_samudra
Member+

No its not possible to improve your graduation number after completing your pose graduate degree , if you want to improved your number in graduation you have to take readmission in graduation ,you may take admission in any recognized Distance Education , you can easily improve your number from there ,but in that case your Post graduation Certificate is non-valuable,
12th December 2021, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I improve my postgraduation number to 55 % ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?