13th June 2016, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to pursue MA in English and B.Ed simultaneously from the same University?

Hello sir, I have completed my Graduations with English Literature, now i want to pursue MA in English and B.Ed simultaneously. Is it really possible to pursue both the courses in the same University or i have to go for two different Universities? Please reply as soon as possible.

13th June 2016, 09:22 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue MA in English and B.Ed simultaneously from the same University?

You can not pursue two courses at same time in regular mode from same university. How can you be present in two courses at same time. It is not possible. You can pursue one course in regular mode and other course in distance mode.

You can enroll yourself in master's degree in regular mode and Bachelor of Education in distance mode. How can be same person present in both courses at same time in regular and hence it is not possible.

14th June 2016, 01:06 PM
A033bhishek

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue MA in English and B.Ed simultaneously from the same University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed my Graduations with English Literature, now i want to pursue MA in English and B.Ed simultaneously. Is it really possible to pursue both the courses in the same University or i have to go for two different Universities? Please reply as soon as possible.
Yes. There is some university which offers both the course MA (Master in Arts) & B.Ed (Bachelor in Education).
Since you have completed your Bachelor in English Literature, you can pursue B.Ed in any university whether from regular or correspondence.
Having a degree of B.Ed gives you eligibility to appear for NET/SAT entrance test which is a national level exam that will lead you to help in becoming lecturer & professer in colleges with your relevant subjects.
<<<UNIVERSITY offers B.Ed>>>
-Top Distance Learning Universities
1. Annamalai University
2. Madurai Kamaraj University
3. Jamia Millia Islamia
4. Kurukshetra University
5. Kakatiya University
-Top Open Universities which offers B.Ed.
1. Indira Gandhi National Open University
2. Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University
3. Karnataka State Open University
4. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University
5. Netaji Subhas Open University
These universities offering B.ed are ranked according to student's general preference and spread of their study centres in different states of India.

14th June 2016, 09:01 PM
onemdindus

No, it is not possible to pursue MA in English and B.Ed simultaneously from the same University.

B.Ed stands for Bachelor in Education. It is a 2 year course.
To do B.Ed, you must have done any degree with atleast 50% marks from any recognized Indian institution or college.

M.A stands for Master in Arts. It is a 3 year course.
To do M.A., you must have qualified bachelors in the same stream with atleast 50% marks from any recognized Indian institution or college.

14th June 2016, 11:49 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

You can pursue only one degree at a time. If that university teaches both courses then only you will be able to pursue from same university. There is no any provision of pursuing two courses at a time.
Candidate must be a holder of graduation degree from a recognized university with at least 55% aggregate to pursue B.Ed.
There is no age limit to pursue this.

8th July 2017, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

How much marks want for passing in BA second year political science

8th May 2023, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

[Yes, you can.. As per the UGC guidelines of 2022, you can do 2 degrees in physical mode from same or different universities, provided the schedules of both courses do not clash with each other.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?