25th May 2012, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

Is there any vacancy for civil engineer in MES?

I have done my Diploma in Civil Engg. stream from Mumbai University (K.J.Somaiya Polytechnic)
in the year 2009 and right now working with LnT (Larsen & Toubro) from past 2 years 6 months in Mumbai International Airport for runway, road and Buildings. So, please tell me how i can appear for joining?

3rd June 2013, 11:35 AM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any vacancy for civil engineer in MES?

Dear Friend,
You must clearly note that Vacancies for any of the Post in MES is released and notified through there Web-Sites and also as Vacancy may released up but there is no Guaranty that you may apply for it,As they Mostly get Closed within Short-Time Duration that is within the Weeks,Sometime before the Closing Dates.

So,You must visit to the Main Site to get Notifications as well as to get other details and Informations on the Post.
3rd June 2013, 11:35 AM
potensis
Senior Member++

M.E.S College of Engineering, Kuttippuram is a college which imparts engineering courses. It is approved by AICTE and affiliated to Calicut University. Your question lack visibility, as it does not indicate whether you want to do a Lateral Entry course or whether your are asking about joining the members of faculty! Please provide adequate details of your requirement.

If you want to pursue a Bachelor degree course kindly provide your academics details.

As far as joining the panel of faculty you are not eligible as a Diploma holder.

For your information i have provided the contact detail for further inquiry.
MES College of Engineering, Kuttippuram,
Thrikkanapuram PO, Malappuram District,
Kerala - 679573
Phn: 0494 - 3051234,2698081,3051111,3051107
Fax: 0494 - 2698081
Email: [email protected],[email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
Web: www.mesce.ac.in
3rd June 2013, 11:40 AM
potensis
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my Diploma in Civil Engg. stream from Mumbai University (K.J.Somaiya Polytechnic)
in the year 2009 and right now working with LnT (Larsen & Toubro) from past 2 years 6 months in Mumbai International Airport for runway, road and Buildings. So, please tell me how i can appear for joining?
M.E.S College of Engineering, Kuttippuram is a college which imparts engineering courses. It is approved by AICTE and affiliated to Calicut University. Your question lack visibility, as it does not indicate whether you want to do a Lateral Entry course or whether your are asking about joining the members of faculty! Please provide adequate details of your requirement.

If you want to pursue a Bachelor degree course kindly provide your academics details.

As far as joining the panel of faculty you are not eligible as a Diploma holder.

For your information i have provided the contact detail for further inquiry.
MES College of Engineering, Kuttippuram,
Thrikkanapuram PO, Malappuram District,
Kerala - 679573
Phn: 0494 - 3051234,2698081,3051111,3051107
Fax: 0494 - 2698081
Email: [email protected],[email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
Web: www.mesce.ac.in
3rd June 2013, 12:21 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Dear sir,
The Military Engineer Service(MES) is one of the Pillars of Corps of Engineers of the Indian Army Which provides rear line engineering support to the Armed Forces.Their are lot of vacancies their in MES.But they do their recruitment through IES exam(Indian Engineering Services) .But to apply for these exam you must have to do graduation not diploma course.So if you want to join these organization you should go for BTech degree and apply for IES exam.
For more information regarding IES exam you should go for these website:
http://www.upsconline.nic.in/
www.scra2013.com/
http://ies2012.wordpress.com/ies-vacancy-2011/

For information regarding MES visit their website:
http://www.mes.gov.in/faq.php

How is recruitment made to MES?
All human resource issues such as recruitment, training, posting and promotion in repect of the officers and the subordinate staff are dealt through different HQs under
the guidelines of engineer-in-chief branch/Army HQ as stipulated in governement directives.

Thanking you
26th September 2013, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

sir what post will i get after selection in ies in millitary eng. services?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?