6th September 2011, 08:18 PM
Om Rajeev

What kind of questions are asked in SSC graduates level examination?

Which type question may be ask in ssc graduates level examination

Related Questions:
  1. What type of questions may be asked in SSC graduates level exam?
  2. What kind of job is offered in Staff Selection Commission for B.A. graduate? Types of questions are asked in SSC recruitment exam?
  3. Syllabus of TET Exam for Bengali subject in WBSSC? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to become a income tax officer after completing B.Tech with 55%
  5. What is the syllabus for MSc micrbiology of BHU? I am doing graduation 3rd year in Microbiology
  6. What kind of questions are asked in MDS entrance exam? From which subject maximum number of questions would comes? Fee of MDS colleges in Andhra Pradesh?
  7. Questions asked in HR Domain for GAIL Sr Officer level? Books to refer?
  8. Details regarding the subjects and the kind of questions that were asked in Income Tax Officer Exam?
  9. How can a student with Science background apply for CA exam?
  10. Can I apply for income Tax Officer exam after completing graduation?
  11. When will be the Entrance Exam for Hospital Management course? What kind of Questions will be asked in the Entrance Exam?
  12. How should I study Maths for IBPO exam? Shortcut and hints to solve the Maths problems
  13. What kind of Questions will be asked in RBI Assistant Exam?
  14. What should I do to become an income tax officer? Which subjects should I choose
  15. Procedure and eligibility to become an Income Tax Officer for B.Com(Accounts) graduate? -- [New]
  16. Which important things should I note while attending SBI interview?
  17. What kind of Questions will be asked in Interview for PO position?
  18. SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam Quantitative Aptitude Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
23rd September 2011, 02:46 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in SSC graduates level examination?

The SSC graduate level exam is one of the competitive examinations which are held every year. This is conducted with an objective to fill in the various vacancies which are available in the public sector undertakings mainly for the graduates. The exam will be mainly an objective type exam which is conducted in two levels. The questions will be mainly from the areas of general awareness, numerical aptitude etc. There will also be questions from the areas of legal aptitude and also from areas concerning the constitutional laws and amendments etc. Those who pass in the exam will have to attend the interview also.
30th September 2011, 09:03 AM
nagamalleswararaoyaramasu

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in SSC graduates level examination?

my dear friend
the questioned are asking in public staff selection commission is as under
the questions are two types
1.general awarness
2.numerical abilty
general awareness
this general awareness is the details is regarding all knowledge a bout in the state and india
so this will help you get knowledge a bout country
numerical ability
the numerical a bility includes all reasoning and arthmetical knowledge releated
good luck
30th September 2011, 11:20 PM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

Cool Re: What kind of questions are asked in SSC graduates level examination?

my dear friend
the questioned are asking in public staff selection commission is as under
the questions are two types
1.general awarness
2.numerical abilty
general awareness
this general awareness is the details is regarding all knowledge a bout in the state and india
so this will help you get knowledge a bout country
numerical ability
the numerical a bility includes all reasoning and arthmetical knowledge releated
good luck
30th November 2011, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

please tel me ssc exam book
1st December 2011, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

pls tell me which book is to being followe during preparation of ssc exam???///
13th December 2011, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

Please tell me detail of ssc entrance exam test syllabus
18th July 2012, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Hi,

Please tell me what types of question ask in interview of SSC MES Junior Engineer CIVIL
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?