29th September 2011, 06:15 PM
Satya Bhushan

Am I eligible to appear in IES? I belong to Jammu and Kashmir and presently working with MES as Junior engineer

Sir, my date of, I belonged to Jammu-Kashmir (Distt. Kathua), and at present working with MES as Jr Engineer. Please, let me know if I am eligible to appear in IES?

15th November 2012, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in IES? I belong to Jammu and Kashmir and presently working with MES as Junior engineer

can u any body tell me that when can I get an appointment letter from MES for the post of JE 2012?
15th November 2012, 10:48 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Am I eligible to appear in IES? I belong to Jammu and Kashmir and presently working with MES as Junior engineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satya Bhushan View Post
Sir, my date of, I belonged to Jammu-Kashmir (Distt. Kathua), and at present working with MES as Jr Engineer. Please, let me know if I am eligible to appear in IES?

Eligibility For IES

The recruitment for the Indian Engineering Services through the exam conducted by UPSC every year..

The forms for the exam shall be available from 10th March,2013 to 9th April,2013..

The exam will be conducted from 15th June-18th June,2013

Eligibility Criterion :-

A candidate can appear for the IES only if :-

The candidate has completed his B.Tech/B.E in any one of the following stream :-

>> Electronics and Telecom Engineering
>> Electrical Engineering
>> Mechanical Engineering
>> Civil Engineering

The candidate must be within the age limit of 21-30 years, 3 and 5 years of age relaxation for OBC and SC/ST candidates..

The exam will take place in a span of 3 days :-

Day-1 :- General Ability
Day-2 :- 2 Objective Papers
Day-3 :- 2 conventional subjective papers

For more details on the exam..you can visit http://upsc.gov.in

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?