30th July 2015, 06:49 PM
Santosh Goud A

Is there job assurance if doing Law after B.Tech? Duration and fee structure of Law course?

I completed my b.tech i want to do law and i want to known employment oppurtunities after law is there 100% job assistance and what is the course duration and fee structure and course subjects

Related Questions:
  1. Duration of Business Law course? Fee structure and universities offering the course? Difference between business law and LLB?
  2. Is there human rights law diploma course in ILS law college? What is its course duration and fee structure?
  3. Courses of General Law graduation? Duration and fee structure?
  4. Whats the approx fee structure of the following law colleges?
  5. What is the fee structure followed for National Level LLM course?
  6. Fee structure of hyderabad colleges
  7. Can I study Law after B.Tech? What is the course duration? Is it possible to do law in 1 or 2 years?
  8. Syllabus of t.yb.l.s,l.l.b under mumbai university, and books?
  9. Can I do Law after B.Tech computer science? Duration of the course? Which are the colleges for Law?
  10. How can I do law after B.Tech (computer science)? what's the duration for the same?
  11. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  12. Best Law colleges in India with less fee structure and offer Scholarship for Law course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Fee structure for integrated undergraduate law programs of Government Law College Mumbai?
  14. Procedure to apply in law? What is the fee structure? What is the qualification required?
  15. Detailed information, course duration, admission procedure and list of colleges with eligibility criteria to study Diploma in Law and Taxation at Borivali?
  16. List of law colleges for PG degree in Law in Mumbai? What's the fee structure?
  17. Colleges offering diploma in Labour Law through distance learning? Fee structure, job placement and admission details for the same?
  18. Procedure for getting admission in Law college? What is the fee structure and admission date?
30th July 2015, 08:06 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there job assurance if doing Law after B.Tech? Duration and fee structure of Law course?

LLB course can be done after graduation which having 3 years duration.

LLM course is of 2 years duration can be done after completing LLB or BA LLB.

You have to apply Common law admission Test or Law common entrance test examination.

Following are Best college for LAW course:

Delhi University

Indian Law Society Law College, Pune

Law College, Dehradun

Government Law College, Mumbai

Banaras Hindu University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?