14th January 2015, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure followed for National Level LLM course?

Sir/Mam,

Can you please let know the complete fee structure for national level llm 2 year cource in hyderabad.where are the collefges that offere llm in hyderabad

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria, course & fee structure and last date of form submission for LLM course in GGSIPU? For whom favour I have to made Demand Draft?
  2. List of the colleges providing admission to LLM 1 year as correspondence course
  3. What is the fee structure to pursue LLM from BHU?
  4. Chances of getting into NUS for ME in Electrical or MS in Financial engineering? Fee structure of these courses?
  5. Universities in UK for LLM in corporate law or business law? Fee structure and last date for applying?
  6. How may I apply for CS course in Goa? What's the fee structure?
  7. Which law course should I do? I have done MBA with HR and want to join law course
  8. Top universities in LLM in corporate law or taxation law in UK? Fee structure and last date of applying for it?
  9. Top universities for doing LLM course in Corporate Law or Taxation Law in UK? What is the fee structure and last date of applying?
  10. What is the fee structure in Vignan CS? I am a CS student
  11. Is LLM a Distance course? List of colleges, procedure to apply and duration of LLM?
  12. How can I get information regarding Guwahati University LLM entrance Exam?
  13. DOEACC O level course details: Procedure to join, fee structure, course duration, centers? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  15. Fee for LLM course at Nalsar University? Books to prepare for LLM CLAT?
  16. How may I get information about fee structure in computer software engineering at graduation level? What's the admission fee, monthly fee and hostel/mess charges for the same?
  17. National level examinations for MBBS courses? Is CPMT a national level exam?
  18. Whether pursuing LLM through Distance Learning is equivalent to Regular Mode?
15th January 2015, 08:58 PM
anair

Default Re: What is the fee structure followed for National Level LLM course?

Admission to LLM program is by merit based on CLAT score. The fee structure is as given below:

Tuition Fees - Rs 65000 p.a
User charges- Rs 55000 p.a
One time payment- Rs 10000
Refundable deposit- Rs 15000

The colleges that offer LLM in Hyderabad are-

University college of Law

Mahatma Gandhi Law college

Sultan Ul-Uloom Law college

Pentakanti Law college

Pendekanti Law college
8th October 2017, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure followed for National Level LLM course?

I am doing science 12th but after I wants to do law then how many percentage did I need
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?