12th July 2012, 06:55 PM
ES Ekta sobti

Procedure to apply in law? What is the fee structure? What is the qualification required?

I want to know the procedure to apply in law,The fee structure and the qualification required for it..
As m an undrgraduate student ..
Also the duration please..
Best Regards

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do Law course? Required qualification to join Law course and Duration of the course?
  2. What is the fee structure and procedure to apply for Law through correspondence
  3. Can I apply for law after passing B.Com with 42% 18 years back? Eligibility criteria and qualification required?
  4. Procedure to apply for M.Com course? Fee structure for the course? What documents are to be filled to join this course?
  5. Can I complete B.Com through distance course along with law? What is the procedure for sybcom admission and its fee structure?
  6. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  7. List of colleges which offer MS with low fee structure in Abroad? Qualification required to apply?
  8. Qualification required for Pilot training? Fee structure, entrance and job confirmation?
  9. Procedure fo admission in B.Com at Mithibhai College? Fee structure and minimum percentage required for admission? -- [New]
  10. What is the fee structure followed for National Level LLM course?
  11. Procedure for doing Genetic Engineering after 12th? Which are the colleges offering the course? Minimum qualification required and the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to apply for M.Phil after completing MSc Microbiology? What is the fee structure?
  13. Fee structure of hyderabad colleges
  14. Where to contact for doing CIMA in India? Fee structure and required qualification?
  15. What is the qualification required for IS exam? What is the fee structure
  16. Procedure to apply for ICWA? Duration and Fee structure of the course?
  17. What is the qualification required to study Pilot? What is the fee structure?
  18. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
18th May 2014, 07:12 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply in law? What is the fee structure? What is the qualification required?

LL.B course is a three year duration after Graduation in any stream and five years integrated course duration after class 12th. Incase of the five year Integrated Law degree, you need to complete class 12th with at least 50% marks in any stream from a recognised Board. First of all you need to clear the CLAT (Common Law Admission TEST as you need to have cleared 10+2 in any stream as well as graduation with minimum 50 per cent marks in aggregate. In general, you can apply for 5 years integrated course and also for 3 years course after graduation. Incase of regular course, your merit will be assessed through CLAT score. The entrance exams will have a paper of 90 minutes containing 150 questions. Some of the prominent institutes are as follow:
National Law School of India University, Bangalore
>> NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad
>> National Law Institute University, Bhopal
>> West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata
>> National Law University, Jodhpur
>> Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur
>> Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar
>> Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow
>> Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala
>> Chanakya National Law University, Patna
>> National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi
>> National Law University, Orissa
>> National University of Study & Research in Law, Ranchi
>> National Law University & Judicial Academy,

In order to get admission to some top Law colleges of India one has to appear and crack its entrance exam like CLAT. The CLAT exam comprises of all objective type questions based on the subjects like:-

-English Language
-General Knowledge & Current Affairs
-Mathematics
-Logical Reasoning
-Legal Aptitude

For more information you may log on to http://www.clat.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?