15th January 2017, 11:29 PM

Is there a Muslim quota in the entrance exam of B.Tech? How much do I have to score in class 12th to get admission?

Respected Sir, I want to know that is there a Muslim quota in the entrance exam of B.Tech? How much do I have to score in class 12th to get admission? How can I get B.Tech in Computer Science or IT? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed fee structure of SRM? Any concession is given under Muslim minority quota?
  2. How to get into Aeronautics course?
  3. What is the procedure for admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University
  4. Admission in B.Com in Aligarh Muslim university for student of class 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the syllabus for class 11th entrance exam of Aligarh Muslim University?
  6. How much should I score in class 12th to get admission in Delhi University for pursuing B.Sc Geology course? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
  7. What is the procedure for admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University? What is the syllabus for the entrance exam?
  8. Admission in MCA colleges without entrance exams and without management quota?
  9. Can I get admission for Engineering through Management quota if I did not score in entrance exam?
  10. Procedure to get admission in B.Com at AMU?
  11. How can I get admission in Aligarh Muslim University for class 11th? Which exam do I have to write and How can I apply for the exam?
  12. What can I do after taking science in 11th?
  13. Chance of free seat in Muslim minority O.C quota in Hyderabad with score of 4481 in TS EAMCET?
  14. Detailed procedure and eligibility to appear in B.Tech entrance exam of Aligarh Muslim University?
  15. How much should I score in class 12th Board exam to pursue Genetic Engineering? Which entrance should I appear for admission?
  16. Previous 5 years question papers with answers for class 9th entrance exam of Aligarh Muslim University -- [New]
  17. Can I get a seat in CUSAT after scoring 1040 rank through reservation in OBH?
  18. How to get admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University after passing 10th?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?