3rd August 2012, 08:21 AM
Unregistered

Time table of diploma CET and syllabus for Mechanical branch? I have completed diploma in Mechanical

i hv cmpltd my diploma in mechanical, plz tel me d tim table of diploma cet & sylabus for mechanical branch

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus and previous year question paper of Diploma-CET for Mechanical branch?
  2. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  3. Sample question papers of Diploma-CET for Mechanical stream?
  4. How to do bachelor of engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? CET question papers for mechanical engineering?
  5. CET question papers of last years for diploma in mechanical branch?
  6. Is there any CET exam after passing out in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. How to join diploma in mechanical in part time after completing ITI(Mechanical)?
  8. Which one is for Diploma and which one is for Advance Diploma?
  9. Syllabus and Admission Procedure for AMIE being a candidate having completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering? I have completed SSC and ITI
  11. List of colleges I can apply for? I've secured 68.24% marks in Diploma in Mechanical and Belong to SC categary
  12. How to do MBA after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with graduate E certificate?
  13. Eligibility for Post Graduate Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  14. How to do B.Tech Mechanical after completing diploma Mechanical?
  15. Is it valid to do MBA after diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  16. Which field should I choose after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 81%? Colleges where I can take admission?
  17. Is there any college that I can get after completing diploma in mechanical
  18. Diploma in Mechanical after diploma in ITI?
24th April 2015, 11:06 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Time table of diploma CET and syllabus for Mechanical branch? I have completed diploma in Mechanical

Syllabus of CET examination..............

- General Aptitude
- Communication skills
- Mathematics
- Concept of materials
- Solid mechanics and strength of materials
- Fluid mechanics
- Environmental Engineering
- Thermodynamics, Cycles and IC Engine
- Manufacturing Science and Engineering
- Engineering Drawing and Graphics
- Mechanism and Machines
- Basic Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?