12th September 2013, 07:05 PM
abhi9981

How to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering? I have completed SSC and ITI

Dear Sir,

I have completed SSC and ITI. working in govt and now want to do part time diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Pl help me by providing list of institutes offering part time diploma in Mechanical Engineering.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do part time after completing SSC and ITI? Which are the institutes offering part time diploma in mechanical engineering
  2. Can I do part time/correspondence diploma in mechanical engineering after doing ITI and Apprenticeship in MMV trade
  3. Can I pursue Diploma in Mechanical part time course having completed ITI?
  4. How to study part time diploma in mechanical course in Dubai? I have completed ITI
  5. How to join diploma in mechanical in part time after completing ITI(Mechanical)?
  6. Colleges in Dubai offering part time diploma in mechanical? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I do part time Mechanical ITI after doing SSC, Mechanical Piping and Draftsman?
  8. How can I get admission in part time diploma(Mechanical/Automobile Engineering) after completing ITI from Chennai? Detailed information about colleges with admission date and procedure?
  9. How to do part time diploma in DIEE or DEIE? List of the colleges in Coimbatore offering part time diploma course?
  10. How to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering after finishing 12th?
  11. How to study diploma in mechanical engineering part time? List of the colleges offering part time diploma?
  12. Steps to be taken and universities for part time Diploma in Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  13. Information about part time Diploma engineering course
  14. How to do part time B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering? Part time B.Tech institutes in Delhi and NCR?
  15. How to get admission after ITI in Mechanical engineering/diploma? I have scored 82% in ITI course
  16. How to complete degree in part time college in Pune after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. Diploma in Mechanical after diploma in ITI?
  18. Is North Calcutta Polytechnic AICTE approved college?
31st October 2014, 12:46 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering? I have completed SSC and ITI

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhi9981 View Post
Dear Sir,

I have completed SSC and ITI. working in govt and now want to do part time diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Pl help me by providing list of institutes offering part time diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
Yes, of course you can do Part- time Diploma course after completing 10th standard. So, after completing 10th standard you are eligible to apply for this Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course. The admission process is differ from college to college. Most of the reputed universities may conduct their own entrance exam within the college.

Institutions Offers Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Course:-

Indian Institute of Material Management
Address: Arihant Building, Goregaon East, Mumbai - 400063
Phone: 022-26864528

Bhavan-s Rajendra Prasad Institute of Communication & Management
Address: Unit No. 2, Bhavan?s Campus, Munshi Nagar, Andheri West, Mumbai - 400058
Phone: 022-26239658

Shri Bhagubhai Mafatlal Polytechnic
Address: N.R.G. Gadkari Marg, Vile Parle (W), Mumbai-400056
PIN 400056
Phone: 022-26148697

Shri Bhagubhai Mafatlal Polytechnic
Address: N.R.G. Gadkari Marg, Vile Parle (W), Mumbai-400056
PIN 400056
Phone: 022-26148697

ARM College of Engineering & Technology
Chennai
Maraimalai Nagar, Chennai - 603209

Sri Venkateshwara Educational Trust - Arignar Anna Group of Colleges
No. 1, 3rd Floor, Janaki Nagar, Valasaravakkam, Chennai – 600087

Karpaga Vinayaga College of Engineering
Chennai
044 - 27598232
No. 4, Dr. Ambedkar Road, Kodambakkam, Chennai - 600024

Aksheyaa College of Engineering
Chennai
Puludivakkam, Maduranthagam, Kanchipuram, Chennai - 631501
4th June 2015, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering? I have completed SSC and ITI

All reaady 2nd year in ycmum but three subject is balance .
I request to direct 3rd year admision
This is possible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?