12th December 2011, 03:31 PM
bhajnu

Tips to crack the GATE entrance exam? I am Mechanical 7th sem student

sir i am in mechanical 7th sem . and gate paper is in feb . kindly tell me some tips so that atleast i can crack the gate

25th June 2012, 10:18 AM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

Default Re: Tips to crack the GATE entrance exam? I am Mechanical 7th sem student

hello friend...!!
(a)well,you want to crack the GATE that means you want to do M.TECH as higher studies; that's the good thing.

(b)do work hard and follow the book of quantitative aptitude by r.s.aggarwal.

(c)apply the shortcuts to solve the question

(d)set the time for one question i.e.how much time you take to solve the one question.

(e)join some coaching center for the preparation of GATE.

thank u..!!

all the best!!
9th December 2012, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Tips to crack the GATE entrance exam? I am Mechanical 7th sem student

i m studying in T.E chemical engg, i wanna to crack gate. is it easy to do ths? nd hw shoud i prepare for gate? cn u gve me complete guideline for ths?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?