27th April 2012, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

Tips for Hotel management entrance exam?

Please tell me unique tips of hotel management entrance exam 2012

Related Questions:
  1. Tips for Hotel management entrance exam?
  2. Best institute for Hotel Management in Delhi and types of questions asked in entrance exam for the same?
  3. Best colleges for Hotel Management in Mumbai? Is there any entrance exam for Hotel Management course?
  4. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  5. Date of entrance exam for MSc(2 years) Hotel Management course? Institutes conducting this course in India?
  6. How can I get into hotel managment after passing 12th?
  7. How can I get into Hotel management after passing 12th?
  8. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Institute of Hotel Management, Lucknow? Detailed information about the entrance exam?
  9. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Master of Hotel Management in IHM, Hyderabad? Total Fee expenses of this course? -- [New]
  10. How to do MBA after BBA? I am pursuing BBA from IP university
  11. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank?
  12. Can i take up Hotel Management as a career after 11th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible to appear in Entrance Exam for study Hotel Management after completing 12th Science?
  14. How to join Hotel Management degree course?
  15. Is it possible to do post graduation in Hotel Management after completing Electrical Engineering?
  16. How to join HM college after passing class 12th science under WB board?
  17. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Hotel Management course in Abroad?
  18. Which IHM will I get after scoring 9042 rank?
5th June 2012, 07:27 PM
asatish2312
Junior Member+

Default Re: Tips for Hotel management entrance exam?

First you should have knowledge about :- General Knowledge: History, Geography, Indian Polity, Indian Economy, General Science, General Knowledge, Questions, Drills
Scientific Aptitude: Physics, Questions, Chemistry, Questions, Biology, Questions, Drills
Service Aptitude: Service Aptitude, Questions
English Language: Tenses, Rules of Correct Usage, Rules of Conjunctions, Prepositions, Spotting Errors, Sentence Improvement, One World Substitution, Sentence Completion, Sequence of words, Synonyms and Antonyms, Objective Comprehension, Cloze Test, Spelling Rules, Idioms and Phrases, Drills
Reasoning and Logical Deduction: Alphabets Test, Analogy Test, Classification Test, Series Test, Coding-Decoding Test, Blood Relation Test, Direction Test, Sitting Arrangement Test, Venn Diagram Test, Mathematical Operations and Reasoning, Syllogism Test, Statement and his Product test, Passage and Conclusion test, Decision Making test, Data Sufficiency test, Input and Output test, Cube and Dice test, Image test, Paper Cutting and Folding test, Counting of Figures test, Completion of Figures test, Embedded Figures test, Formation of Figures test, Miscellaneous test
Numerical Ability: Number System, HCF and LCM, Percentage, Profit and Loss, Average, Time, Speed and Distance, Simple Interest and Compound Interest, Time and Work, Ratio and Proportion, Mixture of Alligations, Plane Geometry, Mensuration, Data Interpretation, Drills
16th June 2012, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

which is better hotel managment or m.b.a... I m very confused plz help! And also tell what can do to clear hotel managment entrance exam in good marks... and can i taking the coaching of entrance exam of ihm thnxx plz answer
24th October 2012, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

which subject we have to prepare for IHM entrance ex
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?