22nd January 2011, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Tips to face Tech Mahindra and Satyam? Recruitment process for HCL? Tips to solved Aptitude, Technical and HR rounds?

Hello Sir, Plz send me tips to face the tech mahindra nd Satyam and HCL recruitment process plz send the process of recruitment nd also few tips to solve the Aptitute, Technical and HR rounds.. Plz sir send me soon i have to attend on 24th... Thanks a lot....

10th March 2011, 12:26 AM
saswat1989
Senior Member+

Default Re: Tips to face Tech Mahindra and Satyam? Recruitment process for HCL? Tips to solved Aptitude, Technical and HR rounds?

For Mahindra satyam you have to be good in english and solve as fast as possible .
Questions are very easy but students do mistake by getting stuck in difficult questions.
And don't leave any section unattained because they would disqualify your answer sheet in that case.
For interview get your knowledge good about the company and some basic knowledge about C,C++ ,Datastructure and about your project.
BE smart and confident.
All the best .
21st March 2011, 07:58 PM
2cuteforuh21
Junior Member+

Default Re: Tips to face Tech Mahindra and Satyam? Recruitment process for HCL? Tips to solved Aptitude, Technical and HR rounds?

For Mahindra satyam you have to be good in english and solve as fast as possible .
Questions are very easy but students do mistake by getting stuck in difficult questions.
And don't leave any section unattained because they would disqualify your answer sheet in that case.
For interview get your knowledge good about the company and some basic knowledge about C,C++ ,Datastructure and about your project.
21st April 2011, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Tips to face Tech Mahindra and Satyam? Recruitment process for HCL? Tips to solved Aptitude, Technical and HR rounds?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, Plz send me tips to face the tech mahindra nd Satyam and HCL recruitment process plz send the process of recruitment nd also few tips to solve the Aptitute, Technical and HR rounds.. Plz sir send me soon i have to attend on 24th... Thanks a lot....
i cn tell u abt tch mahindra nd mahindra satyam they vl b hving ppt thn tchnical, thn HR nd th apti. in tchnicl thy may ask u nything evn ur family background or may chk ur IQ
in HR thy may ask u 2 hv a GD som topics may be corruption, women empowrment, life is beautiful, grass is green nd d sky is blu, co education, internet...
nd thn apti 170 qstns withn 80 minutes... ol d best
26th May 2011, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

i hav 64 percent in be, wil it b any problem in the interview
28th August 2011, 09:09 PM
fahran

hi dear you have to be good in english and solve as fast as possible .
15th September 2011, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

hi how shal i get cleared in aptitude round
16th September 2011, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

Please send me the pattern of HCL....
31st December 2011, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Is it true that Electronics & Communication branch candidates are less preferred than CSE candidates in Tech Mahindra & HCL ?
31st December 2011, 10:01 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,

Log on To:-www.hcl.in/careers.asp

Eligibility for HCL,Tech Mahindra and Satyam:-

1.>Candidates should have throughout 65% means 65% in 10th, 65% in 10+2th and 65% in graduation.

2.>Candidates should have a graduation from a recognized university(Must be AICTE approved).

3.> Candidates should not have any backlogs.

4.> Candidates should not have more then 2 year gap in his study career.

Then the eligible candidate can take preparation for their next recruitment round.like as:-

1.>Aptitude test.

2.>Technical round.

3.>Group discussion(Optional).

4.>HR round.

best of luck.
7th January 2012, 03:09 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Tips to face Tech Mahindra and Satyam? Recruitment process for HCL? Tips to solved Aptitude, Technical and HR rounds?

Quote:

Recruitment Papers of HCL and Tech Mahindra

I have attached some of the previous year papers of Tech Mahindra and HCL which will give you an idea of the papers which you are about to face in the recruitment test..

For most of the IT Companies, a candidate must have the following minimum eligibility criterion :-

1) The candidate must have scored at least 60% in 10th,12th and B.Tech

2) The candidates must not possess and active backlogs at the time of the placement..

For getting the job..you need to clear the following rounds first :-

Aptitude Test
Technical Interview
HR Interview

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Tech Mahindra Paper June 2006.pdf(57.5 KB, 170 views)
File Type: pdf tech mahindra placement_papers.pdf(181.2 KB, 198 views)
File Type: zip Tech Mahindra placement_papers_&_patterns.zip(53.0 KB, 83 views)
File Type: pdf Tech_Mahindra_Technical_Paper.pdf(351.1 KB, 167 views)
File Type: doc HCL Placement Papers.doc(29.5 KB, 123 views)
File Type: pdf hcl_placement_papers.pdf(483.1 KB, 121 views)
File Type: pdf HCL TECHNOLOGIES PAPER ON 14th MARCH.pdf(74.0 KB, 131 views)
File Type: zip hclpapers.zip(80.6 KB, 56 views)
7th January 2012, 05:12 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

Those candidate have 65% through out in career are eligible for HCL and Those candidate have 60% through out in career are eligible Mahindra satyam..

Eligible departments are B-TECH , M-TECH ,MCA ,BCA ,B.SC (IT) , M.SC(IT) ETC.

SELECTION PROCESS FOR HCL and MAHINDRA SATYAM:-

1)Aptitude Test.

2)Technical Test

3)Personal Interview.

I have attached the HCL and MAHINDRA SATYAM placement Paper.So Please check it out.

These papers are really helpful for you.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf hcl1.pdf(36.6 KB, 124 views)
File Type: pdf hcl2.pdf(38.7 KB, 108 views)
File Type: pdf hcl3.pdf(39.7 KB, 107 views)
File Type: pdf hcl4.pdf(38.1 KB, 97 views)
File Type: pdf tech-mahindra1.pdf(84.3 KB, 117 views)
File Type: pdf tech-mahindra2.pdf(110.0 KB, 168 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?