27th January 2015, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Hotel Management course in Abroad?

sir,
I am interested to join Hotel Industries
I want to do Hotel Management course
in abroad just after my 12th.
For, this what I have to do?
Can I have to give any entrance?

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer MBA in Hotel Management course in Abroad? Job opportunities after completing this course?
  2. Procedure to study Hotel Management course in Abroad for 12th student?
  3. Can I study Hotel Management course in Abroad for free?
  4. Job opportunities in foreign countries after Hotel Management course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Best colleges for Hotel Management in Mumbai? Is there any entrance exam for Hotel Management course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  7. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank?
  8. Job opportunities in Abroad for B.Sc(Hotel Management) student?
  9. Job opportunities in Abroad for B.Sc(Hotel Management) student?
  10. Job opportunities in Abroad for B.Sc(Hotel Management) student?
  11. Date of entrance exam for MSc(2 years) Hotel Management course? Institutes conducting this course in India?
  12. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
  13. What is the scope after masters in abroad? What is the fee structure?
  14. How can I get into hotel managment after passing 12th?
  15. B.Sc in Hotel Management or Diploma in Hotel Management which one is good? Jobs available in future?
  16. How can I get into Hotel management after passing 12th?
  17. How can I apply to work in Abroad after doing hotel management?
  18. How to get a job in abroad countries? I am doing MBA in hotel management and tourism management
29th January 2015, 02:42 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Hotel Management course in Abroad?

To get admission in Hotel management course, in foreign universities, first you have to complete TOEFL or IELTS exam. After completing any of these exams, you should apply for admission in universities, by sending your application form along with your test score. To get admission easily, you should score minimum 6 bands in IELTS or 80 marks in TOEFL exam.

IELTS exam:-
This is an exam to test the ability of a person in Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking sections of English. Each section will hold forty marks.
And the exam will be conducted for Two and half hours
1)Listening - 30 minutes
2)Writing - 60 minutes
3)Reading - 60 minutes
4)Speaking - 10 to 14 minutes
The exam score is calculated for 10 bands.

TOEFL:-
TOEFL stands for Test Of English as Foreign Language. This exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in English language.
This exam will be based on the following sections

Exam pattern:-(120 marks)
Reading - 30 marks
Writing - 30 marks
Listening - 30 marks
Speaking - 30 marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?