7th October 2015, 05:43 PM

Tips and logic to prepare for Andhra Pradesh Sub Inspector exam?

How to prepare andhra pradesh sub inspector exam... please tell me more.. tips and logic.. my Gmail I'd.... [email protected]
and my phone no.... 07095957220,09853622145

Related Questions:
  1. List of Core Mechanical companies in Hyderabad?
  2. When will be the notification for the Sub-Inspector Recruitment in Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the qualification required for drug inspector in Andhra Pradesh? What is the syllabus?
  4. Which are the good companies in Hyderabad? I am pursuing B.Tech final year in ECE stream
  5. Which are the best coaching centers in AP? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  6. How may I get the model question papers for AP sub inspector exam? Suggest some tips and trick for cracking this exam
  7. How many core companies are there in AP? How to get a job in it?
  8. List of colleges offering M.Sc course with Microbiology stream through correspondence in Guntur?
  9. Which college can I get in Hyderabad? I have scored 140774 rank in EAMCET engineering stream
  10. In which engineering college will I get a seat in Hyderabad after scoring 64 marks in EAMCET?
  11. Which is the best college in Hyderabad for me after scoring 49000 rank in EAMCET?
  12. Sub inspector previous year question papers(Andhra Pradesh)? What is the syllabus? Tips to crack SI?
  13. Date of Written Exam and the last date to apply for the post of Sub-Inspector of Andhra Pradesh?
  14. List of the agriculture private colleges in AP?
  15. When will exam for drug inspector be held in Andhra Pradesh? How may I get the previous years question papers for the same?
  16. How can I become Sub-Inspector of Police in Andhra Pradesh Police Department?
  17. List of some private medical colleges which are recognized by MCI and offer MBBS at low fee?
  18. How to prepare for sub inspector exam in Madhya Pradesh? Which books should I prefer?
7th October 2015, 07:23 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips and logic to prepare for Andhra Pradesh Sub Inspector exam?

To prepare your self for this exam you need to focus on these important things:

Keep yourself update with current affairs.

Refer good books for preparation.

Increase your mental ability.

Subscribe monthly or weakly magazines.

If possible join a good coaching institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?