20th December 2011, 09:47 PM
turupati

Sub inspector previous year question papers(Andhra Pradesh)? What is the syllabus? Tips to crack SI?

Respected sir,

I am preparing for Sub Inspector (SI) of police, but i don't know the syllabus ie; the clear idea. I am an engineering student . I request you to give
me the syllabus and some tips to crack SI.

Also i need previous year question papers.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus for sub inspector police? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What's the syllabus and eligibility criteria for food inspector recruitment exam in Madhya Pradesh? How may I get the previous years question papers for the same?
  3. Previous year question papers of Himanchal Pradesh Sub Inspector -- [New]
  4. Previous years question papers of food inspector of Madhya Pradesh? What is the eligibility criteria for food inspector?
  5. How can I get syllabus for food inspector exam of Madhya Pradesh?
  6. Previous years question papers of food inspector of Madhya Pradesh?
  7. Drug inspector exam syllabus and previous question papers?
  8. How may I get the Syllabus of food inspector exam held in Madhya Pradesh? What's the eligibility criteria for the same?
  9. What is the qualification required for drug inspector in Andhra Pradesh? What is the syllabus?
  10. Tips to prepare for drug inspector and crack GPAT
  11. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for Co-Operative Inspector Exam?
  12. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, syllabus and previous year question papers of PSC written exam for Sub-Inspector post?
  13. Syllabus for ONGC entrance for mechanical? Solved question papers and tips to crack GK Part
  14. Previous years question papers of food inspector of MP? Information about eligibility criteria of food inspector?
  15. Previous year JEST Physics question paper and valuable tips to crack the exam
  16. Previous year syllabus and question papers for School inspector exam in West Bengal?
  17. Syllabus and previous year papers of Drug and Food Inspector Exam?
  18. Previous years question papers of CSIR? What is the syllabus and tips for preparation
29th December 2011, 02:57 PM
saroja lakshmi

Default Re: Sub inspector previous year question papers(Andhra Pradesh)? What is the syllabus? Tips to crack SI?

Sir
Iam preparing SI of police, I don't know how to preapre. Sir please give some solved question papers and General studies.
8th January 2012, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Sub inspector previous year question papers(Andhra Pradesh)? What is the syllabus? Tips to crack SI?

Sir i am preparing for si, this is my first competitive exam, please give me how can i prepare. and i need previous years si question papers. this is my last choice for si.
9th January 2012, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

Gud morning sir am preparing for SI, plz send me previous questions papers.
11th January 2012, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

good afternoon sir iam preparing for SI plz send me the important topics to focuse...
21st January 2012, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am preparing for Sub-Inspectors exmax which was anounced by PRB, my qustion is
Is thre any negative marks in the SI recruitment, 2011
6th February 2012, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

i need paper of 2012 eaxm paper of sub inpector of police andhra pradesh my name g.paramesh
2nd May 2012, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

hi sir dis is bhanu chandhar. iam pursuing mba in gitam university, well right now iam preparing for si. can u plz tell me some suggestions to get ready for si...
15th May 2012, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am preparing for si, this is my first competitive exam, please give me how can i prepare. and i need previous years si question papers. this is my last choice for si.
6th June 2012, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Re: Sub inspector previous year question papers(Andhra Pradesh)? What is the syllabus? Tips to crack SI?

Sir i am preparing for si, this is my first competitive exam, please give me how can i prepare. and i need previous years si question papers. plg send me this mail ([email protected])
7th June 2012, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

sir i am preparing for si, this is my first competitive exam, please give me how can i prepare. and i need previous years si question papers. this is my last choice for si
7th June 2012, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

sir i am preparing for si, this is my first competitive exam, please give me how can i prepare. and i need previous years si question papers. this is my last choice for si.plg send me this mail([email protected])
7th June 2012, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

7th June 2012, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

30th June 2012, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

respected sir, i am going to complete my b.tech in this year, i love police job so, i am preparing for si.
plz give me your great suggestions to get si job,
email: [email protected]
2nd July 2012, 02:39 AM
Unregistered

hi sir, i m kavilal,completed b.tech,i m preparing csi,plz give me previous qution paper with solutions,and how can prepair
email:[email protected]
21st July 2012, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Sub inspector previous year question papers(Andhra Pradesh)? What is the syllabus? Tips to crack SI?

hi freinds this umesh here.....
you have to go through the books which i have listed below...you will able to crack si xam.
1}verbal and non-verbal reasoning{s.chand}
2}quantitative aptitude {s.chand}
3}6 to 10th {social science, science}
4}wizard current affair .....
28th July 2012, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir iam preparing SI exam please send me material.
8th October 2012, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

I need material for SI exam preparation.

I am already selected in events.

Plzzzzzzzz

Vara Kumar
10th November 2012, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

can any body send me previous si question papers plz
email:[email protected]
no:9866500345
14th December 2012, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

witch book prepare for quantitative aptitude from si plz send me sir ur information
email : [email protected]
15th December 2012, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

sir, please send S I PREVIOUS PAPERS IN ENGLISH from 2007 onwards.
25th December 2012, 05:06 AM
Unregistered

i have pimples on my face and on my back is there any chance for medical or physical test?
7th February 2014, 03:41 PM
zarahs

please send me s.I. exam syllabus pattern and which boooks to refer and please tell me that can a person apply for the job of s.I. when he is on btech 3rd year ..... and please send me last 10 years solved previous question papers . at my email
[email protected]
please send this papers as soon as possible ....
16th February 2014, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

I B.Nanda kishore hereby informed you that am serving in ARMY wef 24 Oct 2011. I studied with CBSE Board and degree with Kakatiya University.I am not able to study telugu. Now i am preparing for SI exam. Can I apply for the post of Sub Inspector
11th May 2014, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Greeting:
Sir i'am Laxman, i want to prepair SI, be couse i need SI job,
Can you tell me sir, how can i prepair& how will i get SI job, plz..
7th June 2014, 06:32 AM
Unregistered

Post Re: Sub inspector previous year question papers(Andhra Pradesh)? What is the syllabus? Tips to crack SI?

respected sir,

I kranthi yadav i am studying accounting[acca] in london i have interested to police service in india .so i kindly please request u to be send the last year ? paper please sir

thanking you
27th December 2014, 10:21 PM
charankumarjanjanam

Respected sir,

I am preparing for Sub Inspector (SI) of police, but i don't know the syllabus ie; the clear idea. I am an engineering student . I request you to give
me the syllabus and some tips to crack SI.

Also i need previous year question papers
19th January 2017, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir I already pass in prelims events now I want paper 1 english exam model paper as for new syllabus.plz kindly anyone send me model paper plzzzzzzz
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?