20th September 2011, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Date of Written Exam and the last date to apply for the post of Sub-Inspector of Andhra Pradesh?

when we will written test date and submission of form for applying the post of sub inspector of andhra pradesh

Related Questions:
12th October 2011, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of Written Exam and the last date to apply for the post of Sub-Inspector of Andhra Pradesh?

with which test we should start for sub inspector training
13th October 2011, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of Written Exam and the last date to apply for the post of Sub-Inspector of Andhra Pradesh?

now a days how to help police in society
13th October 2011, 02:12 PM
Sattibabu_n

Hi Everyone,

The process for Selection of Sub-Inspector of police has been closed for the last recruitement (2009-10). The government is again annoucning new recruitement for 2200 SI posts, its really a huge recruitement. The official notification will be released in 10 days.

Its a goldent opportunity for many who want to enter into police departemet. I asked everyone to start preparation from now onwards so that it become easy to crack the job.

While doing physical preparation follow good diet, proper rest and guidance from experts.Government wants to make some changes in the written examination like removing of negetive marking, nothing is finalised till now. So i request you all to upto date with changes in the pattern.

I wish everyone all the best.
14th October 2011, 03:41 AM
Unregistered

Thanq Mr. satti babu for you information and suggestion
16th October 2011, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Hi, may i knw wen u r going to release new notification for SI jobs im eagerly waiting for the notifications... Can u tel me how to prepare to get the job....or any website where v hav enough information to prepare for the job
17th October 2011, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

what is the minimum height for sub inspector
17th October 2011, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

what is the minimum height for sub inspector of police
18th October 2011, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

females also apply this job or not
18th October 2011, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

i want to know offical website of sub inspector of police notification
19th October 2011, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

from which website i should know about S.I notification,and Written exam questionpapers......if u know pls inform me [email protected] is my mail ID
24th October 2011, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

Is there any age relaxation for OBC candidates in this upcoming notification?
24th October 2011, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

can any1help me how to prepare 4SI recruitment
24th October 2011, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the minimum height for sub inspector of police
173 cms
26th October 2011, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

when si notification is release please inform me
28th October 2011, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

what are the physical tests required for SI jobs & syllabus
28th October 2011, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

what are the physical tests required for SI jobs & syllabus please informe it is urgent
28th October 2011, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

will i know, what will be the Eye sight required for S.I post,pls help me any one..my mail id is [email protected] reply me guys
30th October 2011, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

What wil be the age limit , becos it used to be 25 , i crosd 25
31st October 2011, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir iam studying fourth b bphrm can i eligible for s.i iam a lady
31st October 2011, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

thanks for ur info Mr.Sattibabu
1st November 2011, 05:42 AM
Unregistered

when r notification release plz inform my e. mail that ([email protected]&[email protected] ) plz sir
5th November 2011, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

when exam of Si written in uttarpradesh
5th November 2011, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

please mention BC-E age limit
5th November 2011, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

please mention BC_E age limit
22nd November 2011, 03:30 PM
ARYAN CHOWDARY

THANKS for ur information but its not enough.please write about food diet etc for me to prepare
22nd November 2011, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

What is the required height for SI and in which website can we get the total information about SI jobs
11th March 2012, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Hai, Gd Morning everybody. Iam working in army, but i want to apply for SI job. Iam 28 Yrs old. So can
I apply for this ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?