23rd May 2011, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Tips to prepare for descriptive type of examination like NET Paper III?

May you please guide me to access quality and easily understandable books related to subjects viz. Business management, Human resources management,. International management, Financial management, Marketing management and Banking & Financial institutions.
Also please guide me how to prepare for discriptive type examination like net paper 3.

30th June 2015, 10:47 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: Tips to prepare for descriptive type of examination like NET Paper III?

NET stands for National Eligibility Test.

# It is one of the most popular examination among candidates who are wishing to make their career in teaching line. The descriptive paper in NET is of utmost importance and play major role in the success of candidate.

# In order to perform well in descriptive type test, first of all one should be well aware of the topics. One should have all the facts/figure/data/ minute details on their finger tips.

# Having intensive and extensive knowledge in concerned subjects helps in scoring better marks.

# One more thing which must be follow while appearing in examination that answer should be written in points-wise pattern rather than paragraph wise. As point-wise pattern increase the readability and easily understability.

# Try to read other reference books along with NCERT books in order to strengthen basic concepts as well as enhance knoeledge in concerned subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?