16th April 2018, 07:54 AM
Unregistered

Tips to prepare for EAMCET 2018

Hello, I have applied for EAMCET of this Year. But I am afraid of not getting good marks in it. Because I didn't prepare well. So, I just want to get some tips so that I can prepare well for EAMCET. Please share some tips asap.

22nd April 2018, 03:10 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to prepare for EAMCET 2018

EAMCET entrance exam is conducted for admission to engineering, medical and agricultural colleges of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana state.

Syllabus of this entrance exam is based on Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of 11th and 12th standard.

To secure good marks in EAMCET, you must follow these tips like:
  • Make your own notes after studying EAMCET reference books so that you can brush up those concepts easily during end hours of the commencement of the exam.
  • Try not to study new concepts when only few days are left for exam. Instead, revise your old concepts again and again to build up confidence.
  • Join any good coaching center for systematic study if enough time is left for preparation.
  • Never hesitate to ask for help from teachers, experts, friends regarding concepts, numerical problems related to EAMCET exam preparation.

Some of the good reference books that you can refer for preparation of EAMCET exam are:

EAMCET Engineering Andhra & Telangana 17 Year's Solved Papers (2001 - 2017) (English, Paperback, Arihant Experts)
Price: Rs.410

EAMCET Physics Andhra & Telangana Chapterwise 27 Year's Solution & 5 Mock Tests (English, Paperback, Arihant Experts)
Price: Rs.220

EAMCET Mathematics Andhra and Telangana Chapterwise 27 Years Solutions and 5 Mock Tests (English, Paperback, Arihant Experts)
Price: Rs.248

EAMCET Chemistry Andhra & Telangana Chapterwise 27 Year's Solution & 5 Mock Tests (English, Paperback, Arihant Experts)
Price: Rs.146
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?