23rd January 2018, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Tips for CDS 2018 exam

Sir, I want some help from you and that is, I want some tips from you about going for CDS exam of 2018. Actually, I want to know the basic requirements for giving this exam.

24th January 2018, 01:53 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips for CDS 2018 exam

Eligibility Criteria Required to appear in CDS Exam and Tips for Examination:

Basically there is a certain educational qualification that you are required to meet in order to be eligible. There are several wings and educational qualification generally varies from wing to wing.

<> For Military Academy/ Officer Training Academy - Graduation is needed
<> For Indian Naval Academy - Bachelor of Engineering is needed
<> For Air Force Academy - Degree from a recognized university with Physics and Mathematics at 12th Class level (or) Bachelor of Engineering course

I suggest you to get the detailed syllabus and examination pattern of the examination for that concerned wing. Once you collect all these details, then half of the work is done. You need to collect all the previous exam papers to get stay updated and to know the kind of questions that are being asked in exam. Practice as many model papers as you can in order to get perfection. Start the preparation for the examination very well in advance and make a plan and schedule accordingly. Appear in as many mock test as you can online, so that you will be well equipped with the real time examination pattern. I suggest you to follow the books that are listed below,

<> Pathfinder CDS Examination conducted by UPSC by Arihant Experts

<> Chapterwise Section Wise solved Papers CDS Examination by Arihant Experts

<> 10 Practice Sets CDS Combined Defence Services Entrance Examination 2016 by Arihant Experts

24th January 2018, 09:01 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips for CDS 2018 exam

Tips for CDS exam:

One must know the exam pattern as well the syllabus of the exam because that will help you to prepare from the exam.

Make a time table that can be followed strictly.

You can also look forward for external help if possible otherwise you can also go for online coaching.

Practice previous year question papers.

Revise each and everything.

Work on your weaknesses.

Make yourself motivated.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?