20th April 2016, 03:51 PM
reddy nihal

How to prepare for EAMCET exam in just 10 days to score more than 80 marks?

Respected Sir/Mam,

Preparation tips for 80 marks in 10 days. How to prepare for EAMCET exam in just 10 days to score more than 80 marks? Can you please give me the complete suggestion which I need to follow for the same? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the complete information.

30th June 2016, 11:37 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for EAMCET exam in just 10 days to score more than 80 marks?

EAMCET stands for Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test. It is a state level entrance examination conducted by JNTUK and JNTUH for offering admission to professional undergraduate courses in colleges of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.

To get good score in EAMCET examination, you need to prepare for at least one month before EAMCET examination. It is not that easy to score 80 marks in 10 days preparation for EAMCET examination but, if you have that confidence definitely, you can get more than 80 marks in EAMCET examination if you work hard.

You need to concentrate more on Mathematics and Physics formulas which are required to solve the problems, Chemistry equations and atomic numbers of all elements, try to refer previous years EAMCET question papers and take as many as Mock Test as you can, so, that you can try to concentrate on subject in which you are weak and improve in that subject and you can get more than 80 marks in EAMCET examination.
4th June 2020, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for EAMCET exam in just 10 days to score more than 80 marks?

chapter wise marks weigthage for ts eamcet 2020
4th June 2020, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

chapter wise marks weightage for ts eamcet 2020
1st September 2020, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for ap eamcet in 15 days
11th February 2021, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

I want a quick reply sir I want to write eamcet exam of 2021 by my btech 1 yr college of 2020 so please advice me that I can write with the continue it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?