15th February 2011, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Tips to solved quantitative aptitude,verbal and non verbal reasoning questions?

I want to know the tricks to solve the quantitative aptitude, verbal and non verbal reasoning which are usually come in the banks. Please mail me [email protected].

6th April 2011, 08:32 AM
anup diwakar

Default Re: Tips to solved quantitative aptitude,verbal and non verbal reasoning questions?

its dependent upon you how much you practice. in this need a practice more and you have remember the formula.
13th April 2011, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Tips to solved quantitative aptitude,verbal and non verbal reasoning questions?

the dependent upon you how much you practice. short formula mathe,s
15th April 2011, 07:53 PM
sumati15

you can buy RS Agarwal for preparing aptitude.
it will help you a lot
25th April 2011, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

i practised non verbal regularly but failed to do it on time
10th May 2011, 01:42 PM
Gita Irudhayaraj
Senior Member+

hi, there is no tricks in solving aptitude. Only by practise , you can learn more. Refer the rs.agarwal books for aptitude .it will guide how to solve those type of questions.
14th May 2011, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

please send me some shortcut tricks to solve aptitude question.
my e-mail id is [email protected]
17th May 2011, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

SIR,
I want to know that how can we solve non- verbal series & what is the process to solve non-verbal reasoning. plzzzzzz inform me. [email protected]
29th May 2011, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

for short cut to non verbal first u overlook the five option answer figures, then u see there are three option figures are almost 85% same so u strike out the other two non similarity answer figure. from ur these three similarity answer figures then u try to find out which two option answer figures are 95% equal then u strike out third one. Then fm these two only u see that two elements in that option figure box are in different different place, so now u have to calculate these two elements actual position then u get the answer. ( this method of finding of answer u can see only from the actual previous years question papers which already had conducted, but not in practice papers)
7th July 2011, 05:42 AM
Unregistered

tomorrowis my entrance in b.c.a so i am facing reasoning problem need help
7th July 2011, 09:04 PM
sahil2341

I am from engineering stream which book should i buy for
preparation of campus placement
Verbal Reasoning or Quantitative Aptitude by R.S.Agarwal.
28th July 2011, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

tell me some way to solve picture resoning
29th July 2011, 03:52 PM
aroy8091

dear friend ,

you have to practice a lot for solving aptitude questions . There is no other option you have to practice & remember the formula .

For this type of examination you have to practice Quantitative aptitude of RS agarwal

best of luck......
30th July 2011, 04:42 PM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Tips to solved quantitative aptitude,verbal and non verbal reasoning questions?

There are some particular tricks for doing the aptitude questions they are not fixed you can make them by your own practice and solve as many questions as you can.

For this purpose you can refer the book written by R.S. Agarwal. famous book writer for quantitative aptitude. Main thing that you must keep in your mind is that practice always to control time the questions are not very hard but you have to do them in particular time.
13th August 2011, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;383642]I want to know the tricks to solve the quantitative aptitude, verbal and non verbal reasoning which are usually come in the banks. Please mail me [email protected]
23rd August 2011, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Exp(m,n) is m raised to the power n. If Exp(10,m)=nExp(2,3),where m and n are integers. What is a possible value of n?
31st August 2011, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

plz send short cuts for solving reasoning
31st August 2011, 07:35 PM
sandipk
Senior Member+

solving quantitative aptitude,verbal and non verbal reasoning questions
is nothing but due to the practice,
So i can give you the references you just practice yourself,

Book of R S Agarwal ,available for all the above .
you can go fr another magazine also, Pratiyogi Kiran.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
11th September 2011, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

my aim is to get placed in infosys sir... pls,suggest me some tips to place in your concern and tricks to solve quantitative and verbal & non_verbal questions ...pls send it to [email protected]
12th September 2011, 11:52 AM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Dear sir,
i preparation aptitude,verbal and non verbal reasoning questions do it on time.
Thanks,
12th September 2011, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

i face the problem in solving big additoon,substraction,division,& multiplication.
it takes more time.please give some short cut about this .please
22nd September 2011, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

i am facing lots of problems when i shift from one solution type to other..... i feel so uncomfortable......... plzz help me.
25th September 2011, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

I want to know how to solve the reasoning questions and sentence completion? please mail me , [email protected]
4th November 2011, 07:35 PM
avinash farande

Post Re: Tips to solved quantitative aptitude,verbal and non verbal reasoning questions?

tips to solve non reasoning verbal type question
6th November 2011, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Hi,Sir please send me Shortcut method to solve reasoning Questions which shoould based on Verbal and Non Verbal.
30th November 2011, 07:19 AM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

here I am attaching e-books of verbal reasoning of R S AGARWAL. just solve it.

many books are also there in the market for quantitative apptitude like R S AGARWAL.also solve last years comapnies placement's paper also.

all the best!!!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf R S aggarwal verbal reasoning.pdf(806.6 KB, 2202 views)
19th January 2012, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
please send me some trick for quantitative aptiude on [email protected]
11th February 2012, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

sir,
how to solve R.S.Agarwal both verbal & non verbal send some tips & tircks on
[email protected]
1st March 2012, 04:29 PM
ravindra042

I want to know the tricks to solve the quantitative aptitude, verbal and non verbal reasoning which are usually come in the banks. Please mail me [email protected]
7th April 2012, 06:42 AM
Unregistered

please anyone can tell me the shortcut tricks to solve the verbal reasoning
18th November 2012, 12:45 PM
exams1
Senior Member+

In this section your mental ability is tested. There is also negative marking for wrong answer. So you can’t give vague answers.

If you are very sure then only answer them otherwise leave the question. You must read how to prepare for bank PO exam. This will definitely help you. questions are normally based on-

VERBAL – Number series, alphabet series, test of direction sense, number ranking, coding – decoding, arithmetical reasoning, age calculation problems, blood relations, analogy etc.
NON – VERBAL – mirror images, cubes & dice, embedded figures, grouping identical figures etc.

Quantitative Aptitude : This includes questions on the basis of HCF, LCM, Simplification, decimal fractions, ratio & proportions, unitary method, percentage, time & distance, time & work, profit & loss,average etc.
3rd December 2012, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

please send me some shortcut tricks to solve non verbal question.
my e-mail id is [email protected]
10th December 2012, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

sir plz tell me the tricks for nonverbal reasoning?
1st April 2013, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

sir am very weak in quantitative aptitude.
only in that so sir plz can you help in teaching some quick ways or tricks to solve the question.
i have attended nearly 4 bank exam but failed.
whatever we practice but it also depends upon the time we take to solve.
plz sir and this is my mail [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?