15th April 2018, 03:28 AM
Unregistered

Top 10 colleges offering Master of Physiotherapy in Abroad

Hello friends, right now I am studying in Bachelor of Physiotherapy course. I am in 2nd year. I want to do Master of Physiotherapy in Abroad. So, I want to know about the top 10 colleges where this course is available in Abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. List of reputed colleges which offer Master of Physiotherapy in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get admission to study Master of Physiotherapy in Abroad being a graduate? List of universities and requirements to get admisison?
  3. List of universities which offer Master of Physiotherapy course in Abroad
  4. Detailed procedure to study Master of Physiotherapy in Abroad?
  5. Whether pursuing Master's degree in Physiotherapy from CMJ University is valid in Abroad?
  6. Can I study Master of Physiotherapy after completing Bachelor of Physiotherapy course in Abroad? Entrance exam and requirements to study?
  7. Job opportunities with expected salary for Master of Physiotherapy candidate in India as well as in Abroad?
  8. Universities offering Ph.D in Physiotherapy? Previous questions papers for Ph.D in Physiotherapy entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Scholarship for pursuing Master in Physiotherapy from USA? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of universities offering Master's in Sports Management in Abroad?
  11. List of universities offering Master's in Sports Management in Abroad?
  12. List of colleges offering distance Master of Physiotherapy in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Universities offering Master of Physiotherapy in USA -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of colleges offering Master in Applied Engineering Sciences in Abroad -- [New]
  15. Details of the colleges in Kerala offering MPT? I have completed my Bachelor of Physiotherapy in India -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Reputed colleges offering Master of Public Administration Abroad?
  17. Reputed colleges offering Master of Project Management in Abroad -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Top 10 universities offering Master's Degree in Abroad for English Literature graduate with 7.5 Bands in IELTS?
21st April 2018, 11:20 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Top 10 colleges offering Master of Physiotherapy in Abroad

Here is the list of top Universities abroad for pursuing Master of Physiotherapy course. Most of these universities are within top 500 ranking worldwide.
  • La Trobe University, Australia
  • Centennial College, Canada
  • Southern Institute of Technology, New Zealand
  • University of Technology Sydney - UTS, Australia
  • University of Wollongong, Australia
  • University of Central Lancanshire, UK
  • Bangor University, UK
  • Edith Cowan University (ECU), Australia
  • Coventry University, UK
  • Victoria University, Australia
  • University of Liverpool, UK
  • James Cook University, Australia
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?