25th February 2016, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

List of universities offering Master's in Sports Management in Abroad?

Sir,
I am Bhasha Rani Sahu from Raipur. I am doing BBA(H) in 2nd semester.I want to do Master's in Sports Management in Abroad. Please provide me the universities in Abroad which are offering this Master's Degree. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities offering Master's in Sports Management in Abroad?
  2. List of universities offering masters in clinical pharmacology in abroad?
  3. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Sports Medicine in Abroad for Doctor of Pharmacy candidate? List of Universities which offer this course in Abroad?
  4. List universities offering PhD in Management in Abroad?
  5. List of universities offering masters in genetic engineering in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of universities in abroad which provide masters in hospital administration?
  7. Which universities are offering Ph.D in management? I have done masters degree in financial management
  8. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  9. What should I do to study Sports Management in Abroad? -- [New]
  10. What should I do to study Sports Management in Abroad?
  11. List of universities offering MD in Homeopathy in Abroad?
  12. List of universities in UK offering Masters and PhD in Communication?
  13. Is it good to do masters in Mechatronics? List of top colleges/universities in USA offering this programme?
  14. Should I have to pursue M.Phil to study PhD in Management in Abroad if completed MBA? List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Management in Abroad?
  15. List of universities in Germany offering masters in production engineering?
  16. List of universities which offer Master's Degree in Hotel Management in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  17. List of best universites to do masters in physiotherapy?
  18. Chances to study Master's degree in Abroad for BDS student? List of Universities offering admission in Abroad?
30th September 2017, 06:07 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities offering Master's in Sports Management in Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am Bhasha Rani Sahu from Raipur. I am doing BBA(H) in 2nd semester.I want to do Master's in Sports Management in Abroad. Please provide me the universities in Abroad which are offering this Master's Degree. Thank you in advance.

List of universities offering Master’s in Sports Management in abroad is given below;

The University of Western Australia - Official Website

The Bond University - Official Website

University of Pretoria - Official Website

EU Business School Barcelona - Official Website

University of Sydney - Official Website

University of Central Lancashire - Official Website

EU Business School Geneva - Official Website

Springfield College - Official Website

Murdoch University - Official Website

EU Business School Montreux - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?