15th April 2018, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

List of Government affiliated BTech(CSE) colleges in Himachal Pradesh

Respected Sir, I am interested to study BTech in the specialization of Computer Science Engineering. I would like to know about the Government colleges in Himachal Pradesh where this course is available. Kindly let me know about the colleges asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Why Himachal Pradesh government doesn’t consider my diploma in civil engineer from IGNOU?
  2. What are the best government job opportunities available after completion of B.Sc or BCA course in Himachal Pradesh?
  3. List of colleges in Himachal Pradesh for MBBS/BDS -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of colleges offering B.P.Ed in Himachal Pradesh?
  5. List of Government colleges which offer MDS in Himachal Pradesh? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Am I eligible to write Himachal pradesh, CPMT? My father is army man and posted at Himachal Pradesh
  7. Which are the universities offering MSc home science course with family resource management
  8. Can I do B.Ed(English) in any Government affiliated university being a postgraduate of Manav Bharati University, Solan? Is this university has UGC approval?
  9. List of colleges offering BSc(Astrology) in Himachal Pradesh
  10. List of Government affiliated colleges offering Diploma in Agriculture in Andhra Pradesh
  11. Any NCTE affiliated institute in Himachal Pradesh for B.Ed programme admission? What is the duration and the fee structure
  12. List of institutes along with their admission procedure and fee structure for 11th in Himachal Pradesh and Chandigarh?
  13. List private colleges offering B.Ed. course in Arunachal Pradesh?
  14. List of government and private companies in Himachal Pradesh for apprenticeship after ITI in Electronics trade? Procedure to apply for it?
  15. List of colleges offering Diploma in Event Management in Himachal Pradesh -- [New]
  16. List of the construction companies along with their procedure, offering summer training for civil engineering students in Himachal Pradesh?
  17. List of colleges offering BTech(Computer Science) in Himachal Pradesh
  18. Can I get domicile of Himachal Pradesh if my place of birth is HP but I studied in Punjab?
21st April 2018, 11:33 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Government affiliated BTech(CSE) colleges in Himachal Pradesh

Here is the list of top government colleges in Himachal Pradesh where B.Tech CSE course is available.
  • Indian Institute of Technology, Mandi
  • National Institute of Technology, Hamirpur
  • Manav Bharti University, Solan
  • Govt. Polytechnic College Kangra, Kangra
  • Sri Sai University, Palampur
  • Government Polytechnic, Hamirpur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?