18th May 2012, 09:36 PM
amansharath

Which are the top 100 colleges offering engineering based of inter marks?

please tell me which top 100colleges offer engineering based on inter(+2)marks...

Related Questions:
  1. List of top 15 colleges in AP under management quota? I have scored 969 marks in inter
  2. Is it possible to get a seat in top 10 engineering colleges affiliated under JNTU after scoring 94% marks in inter MPC(92 marks)?
  3. List of top colleges in AP offering Aeronautical Engineering course? I want to do Aeronautics
  4. Names of the colleges offering BSc Honors through entrance and which are the colleges offering it without entrance? Cutoff marks of BSc in top colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of top colleges in India offering B.Tech course in Aerospace Engineering?
  6. List of top 100 engineering colleges in India and top 10 law colleges in India?
  7. List of merit colleges in Chennai? I have scored 90% in 10th and 95.1% in 1st inter
  8. List of top 5 Indian Colleges offering GME with 100% placement
  9. How many subjects are there in ICWA course?
  10. Can I get admission in any of the top 10 colleges to study B.Sc(Chemistry) in West Bengal if secured 82.2% in 12th CBSE? -- [New]
  11. How should we approach for Aerospace Engineering after 10th? Top colleges offering the course?
  12. Am I eligible for getting admission in India's top 5 engineering colleges after scoring 85% marks in 12th?
  13. Top 100 engineering colleges in India? Please send to me the list
  14. Will I get admission in good colleges in Mumbai based on my 53 marks in AIEEE? List of top colleges where I stand a chance?
  15. List of top 100 Engineering Colleges in India?
  16. List of top 100 engineering colleges with their contact details?
  17. List of top 10 Engineering Colleges offering ME in EEE in Tamil Nadu?
  18. Top 100 Engineering Colleges for Computer Science Engineering course?
21st November 2013, 07:57 PM
mohamed_ibm

Default Re: Which are the top 100 colleges offering engineering based of inter marks?

Most of the colleges like SSN, St.joseph are offering seats based on their performance in 12th......!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?