26th July 2015, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in any of the top 10 colleges to study B.Sc(Chemistry) in West Bengal if secured 82.2% in 12th CBSE?

Hi All,
I have got an average of 82.2% marks in 12th CBSE. In Chemistry-89/100, Maths-61/100, Physics-80/100, Biology-86/100. Can I get admission in one of the top 10 colleges of Calcutta University for B.Sc Honours in Chemistry?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. In which college I will get admission to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering if secured 452 rank in West Bengal JEXPO?
  3. List of colleges in West Bengal which offer Diploma courses to a candidate who has secured 71246 rank in JEXPO?
  4. Can I get admission in any government college of West Bengal if secured 60,000 rank in JEXPO and 4.6 CGPA in 10th CBSE Board exam?
  5. Admission for physics honours in west bengal colleges?
  6. List of the top engineering colleges where I can get admission through my AIEEE rank? My AIEEE state(WB) rank is 4773
  7. Top 5 government colleges in Bengal for MCA course?
  8. List of Government colleges which offer Diploma in Electrical Engineering to a candidate who has secured 63338 rank in West Bengal JEXPO?
  9. Can I get admission in West Bengal Medical College for MBBS through WBJEE if completed 12th from Tamil Nadu but belonging to West Bengal?
  10. Eligibility to do Polytechnic Diploma course in West Bengal for 12th CBSE student?
  11. How can I get admission to study Architecture Diploma course after completing 10th? List of colleges in West Bengal?
  12. List of top private CSE colleges in West Bengal?
  13. How to take admission in West Bengal National University of Juridicial Science?
  14. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal?
  15. Can I get admission directly in any top engineering colleges after securing 95.2% marks in CBSE 12th class?
  16. Can I get any reputed college for CSE after scoring 50400 in WBJEE?
  17. Top BSc colleges in West Bengal?
  18. Can I get admission in West Bengal after scoring 417 in SC in West Bengal?
31st July 2015, 03:28 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get admission in any of the top 10 colleges to study B.Sc(Chemistry) in West Bengal if secured 82.2% in 12th CBSE?

Congratulations for such good marks you have scored.

See, no one can predict the cut off marks and percentage for admission in a college for graduation.

It depends upon
* Number of applications
* demand of the course.
* number of seats offered.

So, sit in the counselling.
Try to apply in the colleges as early as possible and secure a safe seat.

All the Best
31st July 2015, 06:16 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in any of the top 10 colleges to study B.Sc(Chemistry) in West Bengal if secured 82.2% in 12th CBSE?

Yes you can get admission to the course of B.Sc in Chemistry to the Top 10 Colleges under Calcutta University.
You need to apply for the course of Chemistry Hons in the Top Colleges and on the basis of the marks that you have obtained you will get admission in one of the Top 10 Colleges as the Counselling process starts for admission to the course of Chemistry Hons in the respective Colleges.
31st July 2015, 10:08 PM
pointer01

Firstly, I congratulate for your good marks in class 12th.
Yes , you will definitely get the admission in good college.

SOME GOOD COLLEGES IN WEST BENGAL-

>IIT.
>Jadavpur University.
>Calcutta University.
>NIT, Durgapur.
>St. Xavier's college, Kolkata.
>Techno India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?