13th January 2012, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

What is the basic salary for 10th passed student after completing GP rating?

Basic salary for 10th passed student after completing GP rating?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the basic salary for 10th passed student after completing GP rating?
  2. How much will be the basic salary after completing merchant navy GP rating course in India and Abroad?
  3. Basic salary after completing Merchant Navy GP rating course in India and from Abroad?
  4. Basic salary of GP rating course?
  5. Best course in ITI for all round development and foreign opportunities?
  6. How to join Indian navy? What are the requirements? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How much salary will I get after passing GP rating course?
  8. Where can I get a job after MSc Biotechnology? How much will be the basic salary after completing the course?
  9. Can a candidate get a salary of 2 Lakhs a month after completing GP Rating course? What is the procedure of it?
  10. How to join, fee and salary for G.P Rating course after 12th with 64% in arts stream and 10th with 44% in Maths and Science?
  11. What is the salary in merchant navy after completion of GP Rating?
  12. Minimum academic qualifications required for Aeronautical Engineering course? What is the fee structure for an Indian Student or NRI student? Duration of the course and basic salary after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 10th with 60%?
  14. What would be the salary per month after completing course of GP rating(Deck and Engine)
  15. Salary after 6 months Pre-Sea rating in General purpose rating? Will I job be permanent? -- [New]
  16. Job opportunities and basic salary offered after completion of M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  17. Detailed Information regarding GP Rating course? Fee structure for this course?
  18. Can GP rating student apply for 2nd MATE exam after completing 36 month sailing in FG vessel?
12th May 2012, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the basic salary for 10th passed student after completing GP rating?

Sir my name is arif saifi.I bilong to Shamli.I want to joining in GP rating so how can join to GP rating.Plz tell mi.
3rd September 2012, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the basic salary for 10th passed student after completing GP rating?

What is the basic salary for 10th diploma in E & TC passed student after completing GP rating?
18th March 2013, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

GP rating is for engines sides
3rd October 2013, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/what-basic-salary-10th-passed-student-after-completing-gp-rating-571406.html
21st November 2013, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

10th pass M.A.N. In merchant navy in basic salary with gp rating
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?