28th December 2010, 11:40 AM
ushavasoya

Top college for Pharma MBA in Gujarat or in India? Procedure for admission? Does the college consider GPAT score for admission?

ple give me the detail of Top college for pharma MBA in gujarat or india.and the detail process for admission in that college in 2011.Is the college consider the GPAT score for admission ?

Related Questions:
  1. Details of top colleges for Pharma MBA in Gujarat or India? Details process of admission in the college? Does the college consider GPAT score for admission? Is it compulsory to give GCET entrance exam to pursue the course?
  2. Procedure to get admission in M.Pharma in Gujarat? I want to get admission in M.Pharma
  3. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  4. Admission in Gujarat after scoring a GPAT score of 950? How may seats are available and the fee structure of it?
  5. What is the eligibility for admission in Gujrat through GPAT? My GPAT score is 2376
  6. Top M.Pharma colleges of India? What is the admission procedure for Non GPAT qualified students?
  7. How can i get M.Pharma admission with GPAT score and scholarship? -- [New]
  8. Postgraduate doctorate courses for meritorious B.Pharmacy student?
  9. List of top M.Pharm colleges in India which give admission on the basis of GPAT score and offer stipend
  10. Scope of B.Pharmacy in 2015
  11. Best 35 MBA colleges for which I can apply? Rankwise top MBA colleges in Pune?
  12. Is there any college where I can take admission in M.Pharm without GPAT score? What is the fee structure?
  13. Is there any AICTE approved college taking admission in M.Pharma without GPAT score?
  14. Chances of getting admission in top universities of India with scholarship for M.Pharma if secured 3813 rank in GPAT?
  15. How to get admission in degree college in Gujarat after scoring 55% aggregate?
  16. Can I get admission in M.Pharma without having GPAT score? What is the fee structure of this course?
  17. How should I take admission in M.Pharm through GPAT score?
  18. Can I do M.Pharm in distance after completing B.Pharm?
21st April 2011, 01:10 AM
amlendu shekhar
Junior Member+

Default Re: Top college for Pharma MBA in Gujarat or in India? Procedure for admission? Does the college consider GPAT score for admission?

Hi dear,
All these are the Best colleges of MBA Pharma and they will offers this course on the Basis of MAT score. So, if you want to get admission in these colleges, then please check these colleges for more detail -

NMIMS University, Mumbai, India
http://www.nmims.edu/

Indian Institute of Commerce and Trade, Lucknow, India
http://www.iict.in/

University Institute of Applied Management Sciences, Chandigarh, India
http://uiams.puchd.ac.in/

Institute of Health Management Research, Jaipur
http://www.iihmr.org/

SIES College of Management Studies, Navi Mumbai
http://www.siescoms.edu/

IES Management College and Research Centre, Core
http://www.ies.edu/management2010/

Thnaks
22nd April 2011, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Top college for Pharma MBA in Gujarat or in India? Procedure for admission? Does the college consider GPAT score for admission?

top 5 pharma mba colleges in india
23rd April 2011, 05:31 AM
AYUSH KUMAR YADAV
Senior Member+

Top 10 Government MBA Colleges / B-schools

1. Indian Institute of Management (IIM)-A (Ahmedabad)
2. Indian Institute of Management (IIM)-B (Bangalore)
3. Indian Institute of Management (IIM)-C (Calcutta)
4. Indian Institute of Management (IIM)-L (Lucknow)
5. Indian Institute of Management (IIM)-I (Indore)
6. Indian Institute of Management (IIM)-K (Kozhikdoe)
7. Management Development Institute MDI (Gurgaon)
8. Faculty of Management Studies Delhi Univ. FMS (New Delhi)
9. Jamnalal Bajaj Institute (Mumbai)
10. Indian Institute of Foreign Trade IIFT (New Delh
23rd April 2011, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

ple give me the detail of Top college for pharma MBA in gujarat or india.and the detail process for admission in that college in 2011.Is the college consider the GPAT score for admission ?

my id is :[email protected]
5th May 2011, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

can you pls tell me names of colleges which provide pharm mba course in gujarat pls provide all the names
my id [email protected]

thank you
18th May 2011, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

ten top colleges of b. pharm in gujrat
30th May 2011, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

i want to know placement we get after pharma mba
entrace exams for admission to pharm mba
fee structre in pharm mba
1st June 2011, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

hi..
i wanna knw that when the pharma M.b.A. Admisn form wil be available?
whatz d procedure for admissn?
& plz give list of pharma mba collgs of gujarat.
plz send the ans as soon as u can,on my gmail..plz

[email protected]
1st June 2011, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

i want to know placement we get after pharma mba entrace exams for admission to pharm mba fee structre in pharm mba and Is the college consider the GPAT score for admission ? please tell me sir and send me information of this on my e-mail id : [email protected] please sir tell me
14th June 2011, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by ushavasoya View Post
Dear sir/Madam,

FREE WEB LIBRARY FOR STUDENTS & FACULTIES

Find online journals, E-Books, Research articles, Newspapers & Magazines,Project Reports, Online storage and many more.... at

http://nrvlibrary.blogspot.com/

Please forward this link to your students and professors.

Thanks.
19th June 2011, 03:13 AM
Unregistered

i want to know what is the procedure to get admission in phama m.b.a in gujrat.does GPAT is consider or not.
give the best colleges names. give me on [email protected].
thank you sir.
25th June 2011, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

Under kadi sarva vishwavidyalaya, we offer 2 year full time MBA [pharma] for B.Pharm graduates only. The application form is will be avilable until July 2nd. Entrance date is July 6th, will be followed by GD and PI. The placements for the current batch is excellent. 70% students were placed even beforetheir final exams. Call 079-23249069for other details.
25th June 2011, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya, Gandhinagar is offering two year full time MBA (Pharma) Degree. Admission Forms are available from 17th June to July 2nd, July 2nd is the last date for from submission and Entrance exam is on 6th July 2011 and successful candidates shall be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Based on the final scores, selection shall be done. GPAT scores are not considered for admission purpose. If you cannot collect the form personally, then you can request Online form by calling the office no. 079-23249069. 75% of the 2009-11 batch has been Successfully placed at various posts in different Pharmaceutical Companies like GSK, Zydus, Torrent, Vasu Health Care, Nippon, Lupin Labs, Themis Labs, Corona Remedies, Jai Research Foundation, and many more such companies.
30th June 2011, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

give me some information about pharma MBA colleges in ahmedabad?
22nd July 2011, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

hi! i m studying in final year b.pharm n i will complete my b.pharm in 2012..so
I want to know that which all r the pharma mba colleges in gujarat only..please kindly consider my request!!!
my email id is:[email protected]
22nd July 2011, 11:13 PM
hiteshmachhi25

wt all r the pharma mba collegesin gujarat..which is the best out of them that we can get campus job.
3rd September 2011, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

APPRUVED COLLAGES FOR PHARMA M.B.A IN GUJRAT
10th November 2011, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Is MBA or Pharma MBA better for pharmacy students? which are the pharma mba college in gujarat?
11th November 2011, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

sir..can you please tell me that how many collages of pharma MBA in gujarat...? and which...?
11th November 2011, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

sir can you tell me how many pharma MBA collages in gujarat.....?? and which...?? send answer on my email ID [email protected]
21st November 2011, 08:00 AM
Unregistered

give me top 10 collages for m.pharm in gujarat? Are they consider gsat or not? How much i have to pay for full course? If i complete study i get job? Please give me anser. My e-mail - [email protected]
12th March 2012, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

my id is :[email protected]
9th April 2012, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

college for pharma MBA in gujrat? does they consider GPAT score
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?