1st April 2011, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Top colleges in which I can get Aeronautical Engineering? Admission criteria and the fee structure?

i am 12 standered state board of andhara pradesh i want to join in aeronautical enginnering.give me the ten top collages and admission criteria and fees structure and requried entrance examinations for the above said 10 top collages..........

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure of top government aeronautical engineering college?
  2. Top 5 colleges in Tamil Nadu for Aeronautical Engineering? Information regarding Fee structure ad Entrance Examination for this course?
  3. Procedure to study Marine/Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? List of colleges with fee structure in India?
  4. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of the course? Any colleges with less fee structure and good education?
  5. How to join Aeronautics engineering in Mumbai? What is the criteria and which are the good colleges for Aeronautical engineering and how much is the fee structure?
  6. Top colleges and their fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. Which is the best engineering college in Tamil Nadu offering aeronautical engineering program? What is the selection criteria and fee structure?
  8. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year?
  9. Criteria for top Government colleges? What to choose in 11th and 12th standard? Fee structure for colleges?
  10. Details about diploma colleges for Aeronautical Engineering in Maharashtra after 10th? Fee structure of these colleges?
  11. What is the fee structure for studying Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Pune? -- [New]
  12. Information about aeronautical engineering course? What is the fee structure?
  13. Best Colleges for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure for this course? Will Aeronautical Engineering be a specialization under Mechanical?
  14. List of colleges which offer Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra? Fee structure of Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. Career scope for girls after completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Information regarding fee structure and list of colleges offering this course?
  16. Aeronautical engineering colleges in Maharashtra: entrance exams, fee structure, admission procedures?
  17. Admission for aeronautical engineering? entrance exams, colleges, fee structure? in maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Fee structure and scholarship for studying Aeronautical Engineering? What will be the total fee of the course for freeship?
19th August 2011, 02:29 AM
pk827

Default Re: Top colleges in which I can get Aeronautical Engineering? Admission criteria and the fee structure?

the top colleges for aeronautical engineering in AP & other states are as follows:

1. Singhs Institute Of Aeronautical Engineering, Hyderabad.

2. Hindustan Aerospace & Engineering, Pune.

3. Mlr Institute Of Technology, Hyderabad.

4. Rajiv Gandhi Aviation Academy, Hyderabad.

5. Air Force Academy, Rangareddy.

6. Flytech Aviation Academy, Hyderabad.

and after all these colleges, the final choice is :

Institute Of Aeronautical Engineering, Hyderabad.

I hope it wud help U... Have A Gud Luck...
19th August 2011, 11:55 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Top colleges in which I can get Aeronautical Engineering? Admission criteria and the fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am 12 standered state board of andhara pradesh i want to join in aeronautical enginnering.give me the ten top collages and admission criteria and fees structure and requried entrance examinations for the above said 10 top collages..........
Dear friend,

The top college of Aeronautical Engineering in India:-

1. IIT Kharagpur
2. IIT Kanpur
3. IIT Chennai
4. Hindustan Institute of Engineering and Technology, Chennai
5. Nehru college of aeronautical and applied science, Coimbatore
6. VSM Aerospace chelekere village, Bangalore
7. IIT Bombay
8. Academy of aerospace and aviation, Indore.
9. Indian institute of aeronautical engineering, Dehradun
10.Punjab Engineering college, Chandigarh

thanks
6th October 2011, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

what is the process to take admission in aeronautical engineering after passing 12th class.
6th October 2011, 05:35 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Top colleges in which I can get Aeronautical Engineering? Admission criteria and the fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

List of Top 10 Aeronautical Engineering Colleges in India

1) Institute of Aeronautical Engineering,Hyderabad

2) Manipal University

3) IIT, Chennai

4) IIT, Mumbai

5) IIT, Kanpur

6) IIT, Kharagpur

7) Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh

8) Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai

9) Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun

10) Bangalore Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology

all the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
6th October 2011, 07:22 PM
sidbond

Following is the list for top colleges in India offering Aeronautical Engineering

1. Manipal University

2. Hindustan Aerospace & Engineering, Pune.

3. Mlr Institute Of Technology, Hyderabad.

4. Rajiv Gandhi Aviation Academy, Hyderabad.

5. Various IIT's

Hope this helps

Good luck
5. Air Force Academy, Rangareddy.
7th October 2011, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

which entrance examination is required/ criteria for getting admission in aerospace engineering colleges
27th October 2011, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing diploma final year with ece branch.so how i proceed to study the aeronatical engineering......
31st October 2011, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

i want to join the aerobatic course want top 10 college in Bangalore
4th November 2011, 08:19 AM
Unregistered

i am studnt of electrical final year,can i get addmision in second year of aeronautical engg.
15th November 2011, 11:38 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

The top college of Aeronautical Engineering in India:-

1. IIT Kharagpur
2. IIT Kanpur
3. IIT Chennai
4. Hindustan Institute of Engineering and Technology, Chennai
5. Nehru college of aeronautical and applied science, Coimbatore
6. VSM Aerospace chelekere village, Bangalore
7. IIT Bombay
8. Academy of aerospace and aviation, Indore.
9. Indian institute of aeronautical engineering, Dehradun
10.Punjab Engineering college, Chandigarh

thanks
10th April 2012, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

i want to know best money earning course in aeronautical
6th June 2012, 10:53 PM
guruvana244

hello my dear friend,

1)Anna University, Sardar Patel Road, Chennai 600025 (T.N.)
Ph:044-22351126,2352161,22352312

(2)Nehru College of Aeronautics and Applied Sciences,
451-D Palakkad main road,
Kuniamuthu

(3)Mohammad Sathak Engineering College,
Kilakarai - 623 806
Ramnad District,
Email:[email protected]

(4)IIT Chennai
I.I.T Post Office, Chennai-600 036 Sardar Patel Road, Chennai 600025 (T.N.)
Ph:044-22570725 to 825,

best of luck.

18th January 2014, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

hi iam completed diploma in plastic engineering (CEPT) mysore shall I elgible for the aironauticle engineering cource
3rd April 2014, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir
I m 12th appering student of 2014 i want to do aeronautical engineering what would be fee structure and eligiblity for this
yours praful vikram mb no 9973205632
16th March 2016, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

After finishing 12th ,what I should do to get admission in aeronautical engineering colleges. What is the cut required to get in merit .I need top colleges in Tamil nadu and in India with fee structure and percentage required in 12th .??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?