13th December 2010, 03:23 PM
md.tanweer ali

Top MBA colleges which dont require 50% in graduation but take admission through XAT and MAT?

i want know name of top mba colleges which are not requiring 50% in graduation but they take admission through entrance like xat,mat?

13th December 2010, 10:03 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Top MBA colleges which dont require 50% in graduation but take admission through XAT and MAT?

hi!

Sorry, No B school participating in XAT exam admit candidates with less than 50% in graduation in their MBA course.

Because the XAT exam eligibility itself requires that the candidate must be a graduate from a recognized institute. The minimum aggregate requirement interms of graduation score for XAT 2011 is 50% for general category and 45% forOBC/ST/SC/Physically Handicapped candidates.

But you can apply in some good B schools admitting students on the basis of MAT score.
Most of the MAT participating institutes give less consideration to the percentage of marks scored in graduation.
30th December 2010, 12:25 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Top MBA colleges which dont require 50% in graduation but take admission through XAT and MAT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by md.tanweer ali View Post
i want know name of top mba colleges which are not requiring 50% in graduation but they take admission through entrance like xat,mat?
As to appear in the XAT entrance exam itself, a candidate needs to have more than 50% of marks. Candidates less than that need not apply even for the entrance test. But for MAT candidates need to have only a graduation for appearing in the exam. You can look out for colleges participating in the MAT exam. Most of these institutions give minimal priority to the percentage scores in the graduation. But make sure you join a reputed institution otherwise it is just a waste of money and time.
29th January 2011, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

u r wrong .the eligibility for xat has never been 50 % in graduation .please do a check .
13th March 2011, 04:03 PM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

Top MBA colleges which dont require 50% in graduation but take admission through XAT and MAT
No B school participating in XAT exam admit candidates with less than 50% in graduation in their MBA course.
Because the XAT exam eligibility itself requires that the candidate must be a graduate from a recognized institute. The minimum aggregate requirement interms of graduation score for XAT 2011 is 50% for general category and 45% forOBC/ST/SC/Physically Handicapped candidates.
But you can apply in some good B schools admitting students on the basis of MAT score.
Most of the MAT participating institutes give less consideration to the percentage of marks scored in graduation.
As to appear in the XAT entrance exam itself, a candidate needs to have more than 50% of marks. Candidates less than that need not apply even for the entrance test. But for MAT candidates need to have only a graduation for appearing in the exam. You can look out for colleges participating in the MAT exam. Most of these institutions give minimal priority to the percentage scores in the graduation. But make sure you join a reputed institution otherwise it is just a waste of money and time.

good luck
13th March 2011, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

if i have 40% marks in B.COM so can do mba regular
26th March 2011, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

I have 43% in graduation.But now i m giving mat exam in may 2011 nd i m sure that i will get about 95 percentile in MAT. So may i hope for getting admission in a good b school like maharishi arvind school of managment studies jaipur or like this another MGMT SCHOOL? I m in great confusion that what is much important graduation percentage or MAT SCORE.
8th June 2011, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

i got 48% marks in bba.Can i do mba regular from reputed colleges under MAT and if yes please tell me the names?
8th June 2011, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

i have 48% in graduation.can i do regular mba? if yes please tell me the name of those colleges?
16th June 2011, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

i have got 43.92% in graduation and i have appeared for mat may 2011 in which my percentile was 62.11 can i get good mba colleges
3rd August 2011, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

i have 45% in graduation .plz tell me what are the m.b.a college for us.
18th August 2011, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

I am OBC candidate and have got 49.6% (Aggregate) and 53.5% in Hons in graduation.Can i give the entrance of CAT or XAT to get the admission in IIMs or XLRI?
11th October 2011, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

am i eligible to take admission with 43% in b.com
11th October 2011, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

I have got 42% in graduation. I want to know that Is there any good b-school accepting 42% in graduation through MAT.
Plz help me .I am in a great confusion...
14th October 2011, 08:53 PM
indrajitmishra123
Senior Member+

Location: c/o- Laxmidhar mishra, at- jayapurkilla, p.o.- pipli,dist- puri, pin-752104, orissa

Dear friend,

Sorry, No B school participating in XAT exam admit candidates with less than 50% in graduation in their MBA course.

26th October 2011, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

i got only 46% in my b.com. i want to do full time MBA programme ,,,,, is there any b school ? replz me
2nd November 2011, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

i got 49% in B.COM and i want to do regular MBA ,,,, is there is any b school ? please reply
29th March 2012, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

I got 45% in graduation and I want to do regular MBA... plz tell me the best colleges for me...
12th January 2013, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

i want to mba college in kolakata who is admission 40-50% but not prepar xat and mat.
25th January 2013, 05:00 AM
Unregistered

hey you guys stop talking nonsense xat has never been 50% criteria but yes aome colleges dont consider less than 50% but frnds if you have not 50% dont go for minimum fees mba and work hard on yourself like communication,general awareness and the broad knowledge of the field in which you are looking your career.my Mba is not yet complete(july'2013) and I dont have 50 in grad and but now I am working with Good MNC.Dnt worry do whatever you want to do and dnt listen those above people thanx all the best.
11th June 2013, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

hi, my b.com are 40% but i attend MAT exam can give MBA addmission in regular in top b-school.
19th June 2013, 11:04 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by md.tanweer ali View Post
MAT Exam Eligibility Criteria:-
  • To give this exam you need to be a graduate in any discipline of your choice.
  • The minimum percentage to acquire has not been mentioned. So pass marks would do.
  • Final year students can also give this exam. But at the time of admission they need to show the marksheet.
  • Age criteria has not been mentioned. So you can give this exam whenever you want to.

Test Pattern:-
  1. Language Comprehension
  2. Mathematical Skills
  3. Data Analysis and Sufficiency
  4. Intelligence and Critical Reasoning
  5. Indian and Global Environment

Top Colleges Under MAT:-

~Institute of Professional Studies and Research
~Jagan Institute of Management, Delhi
~Jaipuria Institute of Management, Ghaziabad
~NIMT, Ghaziabad
~Rourkela Institute of Management Studies
~Suryadatta Institute of Management, Pune
~iFEEL Business School, Lonavla
~Alliance Business Academy
~Christ College, Bangalore

XAT Exam Eligibility Criteria:-
  • XAT stands for Xavier Aptitude Test. This exam is conducted by the Xavier Institute of Management.
  • If you crack the XAT exam then not only you can study in Xavier Association of Management Institutes but also in other top colleges which accepts XAT Scores.
  • XAT is a paper based aptitude test, followed by a subjective test on essay writing & general awareness.
  • You need to be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university. The degree should be a valid one.
  • Final year students intending to sit for the final qualifying exam or awaiting the result of their final exam can also give this exam.

Test Pattern:-
  1. Decision Making
  2. Verbal and Logical Ability
  3. Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation
  4. Essay & General Awareness

Colleges Which Accepts XAT Scores:-

~Loyola Institute of Business Administration
~Institute for Financial Management and Research
~Xavier Institute of Social Service - XISS
~Praxis Business School
~Alliance Business School - Bangalore
~National Management School -NMS
~Xavier Labour Relations Institute, Jamshedpur
~Asian Institute of Management, Mumbai
~Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar
~Goa Institute of Management

Hope this helps :-> :->
14th July 2013, 08:34 AM
luckyss
Senior Member++

dear friend.....

Top MBA colleges which dont require 50% in graduation but take admission through XAT and MAT
------------------------

1.Suryadatta Institute of Management, Pune
2.Institute of Professional Studies and Research
3.iffel Business School, Lonavla
4.Jagan Institute of Management, Delhi
5.Alliance Business Academy
6.Rourkela Institute of Management Studies
7.goa Institute of Management
8.Xavier Labour Relations Institute, Jamshedpur
9.Praxis Business School
10.Institute for Financial Management and Research
11.Loyola Institute of Business Administration
12.Asian Institute of Management, Mumbai
13.Institute for Financial Management and Research
14.nimt,Ghaziabad
15.Jaipuria Institute of Management, Ghaziabad
14th July 2013, 02:06 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi, my b.com are 40% but i attend MAT exam can give MBA addmission in regular in top b-school.
YES, you can apply for both MAT and XAT MBA written tests

Major MBA colleges accepting XAT scores are:

Xavier Labour and Relations Institute
Xavier Institute of Management Bhubaneswar
Loyola Institute of Business Administration
Xavier Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship Bangalore
St. Joseph's College of Business Administration, Bangalore
Acharya School of Management
Asia Pacific Institute of Management
Birla Institute of Management Technology

Major MBA colleges accepting MAT scores are

Alliance, Bangalore
Amity, Noida
Christ University, Bangalore
XISS, Ranchi
IBMR, Bangalore
IILM, Institute for Higher Education
Institute of Rural Management (IRM), Jaipur
M S Ramaiah, Bangalore
EDI, Ahmedabad
EMPI, New Delhi
NILM, Delhi
SCMS, Cochin (Kochi)
University of Petroleum & Energy Studies, Dehradun
14th July 2013, 06:58 PM
mamii

HI,

Top MBA colleges which dont require 50% in graduation but take admission through XAT and MAT,

Rourkela Institute of Management Studies
Suryadatta Institute of Management, Pune
iFEEL Business School, Lonavla
Alliance Business Academy
Institute of Professional Studies and Research
Jagan Institute of Management, Delhi
Jaipuria Institute of Management, Ghaziabad
Loyola Institute of Business Administration
Institute for Financial Management and Research
Xavier Institute of Social Service
Praxis Business School.

Thank you........
30th September 2013, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

i hav scored 45% in graduation .how much percentile should i get in mat so that i can get colleges participating in mat.
30th September 2013, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission after giving MAT exam.. Please suggest some good colleges in lucknow
My composite score is 471.5
I don't have any knowledge about it please give me detailed information.. Please..

SHRUTI
29th October 2013, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

it that any gud university which required 45% in graduation for mba finance??
24th August 2014, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

sir I hv got 40.9% in BBA . is there any chance to get admission in good pgdm college . i hv got 71.6 percentile in mat 2014.
please reply me .. on my mail I'd
[email protected]
thanking you.
3rd January 2015, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

sir, i got 43% in b.com and my mat composit score is 630.5 and %-below 78.84 is there any chance to get admission in good mba or pgdm college. plz suggest some collage name also in which i got admission plz.
plz reply
my i.d is
[email protected]
11th May 2015, 11:46 PM
ramananda210

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**Suryadatta Institute of Management, Pune
**National Management School -NMS
**Goa Institute of Management
**Loyola Institute of Business Administration
**Xavier Institute of Social Service
**Rourkela Institute of Management Studies
**Asian Institute of Management, Mumbai
**Christ College, Bangalore
**Jaipuria Institute of Management, Ghaziabad
**Institute of Professional Studies and Research
**Praxis Business School
**Xavier Labour Relations Institute, Jamshedpur
**Alliance Business Academy
**Christ University, Bangalore
**Institute of Rural Management
**St.Joseph's College of Business Administration, Bangalore
**Christ University, Bangalore
**Jagan Institute of Management, Delhi
2nd July 2015, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have got 49.55% in my graduation exam
Can sit for cat exam or not, either for which exam i can sit and refer me some good b school who can take admission of mine with this graduation waiting for your reply
[email protected]
16th November 2022, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Top MBA colleges which dont require 50% in graduation but take admission through XAT and MAT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by indrajitmishra123 View Post
Dear friend,

i am come from obc category , my percentage in my graduation 48.58% . please tell me that i am eligible or not for mba
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?