26th June 2012, 05:30 PM
Tmone

Total amount that is to be paid as a fee during 4 years of Aeronautics engineering in Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh

What total amount i have to pay as a fee during 4 years of aeronautics engg to punjab engg college , chandigarh ?

2nd September 2012, 10:30 PM
ad55

Default Re: Total amount that is to be paid as a fee during 4 years of Aeronautics engineering in Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh

At the time of admission you have to pay 52,750 which include 5000 as refundable security and 5000 as one time service fee including 37,750 as the semester fee and 3000 as admission charges

after admission per semester fee is around 37,000 and there are 8 semesters in engineering course

for further details you can visit there website mentioned below
http://pec.ac.in/others/admissionsbe.asp
2nd September 2012, 10:31 PM
ad55

Default Re: Total amount that is to be paid as a fee during 4 years of Aeronautics engineering in Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh

At the time of admission you have to pay 52,750 which include 5000 as refundable security and 5000 as one time service fee including 37,750 as the semester fee and 3000 as admission charges

after admission per semester fee is around 37,000 and there are 8 semesters in engineering course

for further details you can visit there website mentioned below
http://pec.ac.in/others/admissionsbe.asp
11th October 2013, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

How we gd addmission in top college in punjab?
29th November 2013, 10:33 PM
Rubal Khosa

First of all we need to concentrate on ourselves, our
Sitting which we give to studies.
It must be atleast of about 16-19 hrs
Next you must refer books of good authors
Books as ncert(a must), and arihant
10th January 2014, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

sir i am doing bsc in pcm can take admission in aeronautical engneering in pec chandigarh give me full information about this sir plz....
13th March 2014, 03:58 AM
Unregistered

I have scored 65 in maths, 70 in physics and 60 in chemistry..in class 12th and my overall percentage with addition of english and computer science is 76 percent..can i get admission at PEC in aeronautical trade?plz give me full detail about it.
23rd March 2014, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

how i get admission in punjab engineering college for aeronautical engineering?what is fee for this course?and also tell me in detail about it.
28th May 2014, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

I have secured 165 in jee mains & 81.8% in cbse board .I am from rajasthan & OBC category. Can I get Computer Science stream in PEC University,Chandigarh.
1st June 2014, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

I belong to gen. i secure 84% in 12th board nd 75marks in jee. can i get admission in aeronautical engg in PEC_???
23rd June 2014, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

I got 152 marks in jee main and 90.4% in12th cbse exam can i take adm. in pec chandigarh for mech. engg.?
5th July 2014, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

what is the cut off for jee main to get admission in pec plz reply at [email protected]
7th September 2014, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

sir i just want to.know.wjat rank nd how.much marks are required in.jee mains exam for entry in aeuronautical engineering as i socre 86.8% in 2 cbse board....?? please rply sir
17th October 2014, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir i'm in Bsc(mpcs) 2nd year.i'm study the maths,physics,computer science as major subjects for 3years.I'm very interested in AEROSPACE ENGG&STUDIES .please tell me which course should i choose to study AEROSPACE ENGG ,,after my Bsc?
Is it any college in offers Msc in AEROSPACE ENGG with Bsc physics&maths qualification????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?