10th September 2011, 11:26 PM
rishabhrastogi92

In which university can I get admission after BSc for PG with Aeronautical? Eligibility criteria for a student of PG with Aeronautical?

hi..Sir..i am Rishabh Rastogi in b.sc.(pcm) group..i want to do pg with aeronautical.so plz tell me in which university i can get admission after b.sc for pg with aeronautical..n what are eligibilties for being a student of pg with aeronautical..so sir please tell me..everything..

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in PG with Aeronautical after BSc(PCM)? In which university can I get admission?
  2. List of good engineering colleges for Aeronautical Engineering Course? Eligibility criteria for getting admission?
  3. List of good Aeronautical Colleges/Institutes? What is the criteria for admission?
  4. What's the eligibility criteria to join IAF after completion B.Tech in Aeronautical engineering?
  5. What are the possibilities of joining aeronautics?
  6. How can I get admission in Aeronautical engineering?
  7. Eligibility to study Aeronautical Engineering for Diploma Electronics student? Percentage required to get admission? -- [New]
  8. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?
  9. Is it possible to do Aeronautical engineering in a budget of 10 Lakhs?
  10. Is there any college which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering through distance education? Will I get admission in B.E. after such Diploma?
  11. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the scope of Aeronautical Engineering in Pakistan? What is the eligibility criteria for Aeronautical?
  13. Best Aeronautical Engineering Colleges in India? Criteria for admission in the colleges? Is it necessary to give the entrance exams like IIT JEE and AIEEE?
  14. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Maharashtra? Procedure and eligibility to get admission?
  15. What is the qualification required for Aeronautical Field? I am a Aeronautical student
  16. Can I do diploma in aeronautical engineering after standard 10th? What is the eligibility criteria?
  17. Am I eligible to do diploma in aeronautical engineering after 10th standard with 95%+ marks?
  18. Is aeronautical enginnering offered by VJTI?
28th December 2011, 12:42 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which university can I get admission after BSc for PG with Aeronautical? Eligibility criteria for a student of PG with Aeronautical?

For pursuing P.G in Aeronautical Engineering you must have scored 50% marks in maths, physics and chemistry in your graduation or must have complete a diploma in Aeronautical Engineering or Mechanical engineering.You can also go for higher level post graduate programs like:-

M.E
M.Tech. Aerospace Engineering
Master of Engineering - Avionics
Master of Engineering
List of colleges offering p.g in aeronautical are :-

Indian Institute of Technology - Chennai, Mumbai, Kanpur and Kharagpur
Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh
Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai
Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Hyderabad
Manipal University, Bangalore
Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun
Hindustan College of Engineering, Tamil Nadu
Bangalore Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology,
Hindustan Electronics Academy, Bangalore
Nehru College of Aeronautics & Applied Science, Tamil Nadu
Park College of Engineering and Technology, Tamil Nadu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?