5th July 2011, 06:56 PM
spawde

Total fee of government M.Pharma college of Maharashtra for this year?

what is the total fees of government m.pharm college of maharashtra for year

Related Questions:
  1. If I get marks between 125-150 will I get admission in MBBS in any medical college? Is admission through open seat possible? Names of medical college at Talegaon(Near Pune)? Is this a Government or Private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  3. Government colleges in Maharashtra with less fee structure?
  4. Last year cutoff for MBBS and BDS course in government college? How many government BDS colleges are there in Maharashtra?
  5. How many seats in government medical college of Maharashtra?
  6. Can I become a Reader without any course in Mass Communication?
  7. Which are the good engineering colleges in which I can get admission? I have scored 112 in MHT CET
  8. List of government colleges in Mumbai and Thane? What is the fee structure and admission process?
  9. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Maharashtra after scoring 103 marks in MTH CET? Cutoff list of last year of government engineering college in Maharashtra?
  10. List of good colleges available in Maharashtra for doing diploma course?
  11. Total number of government medical colleges in Maharashtra? How many seats are there in those colleges and what is the fee?
  12. What is the schools fess followed in MIT, Pune? -- [New]
  13. How to go for B.Arch in government college in maharashtra
  14. What is the total fee of engineering college of Thapar
  15. Best college in Wardha Maharashtra for BSc MIT? What are the job opportunities in Government and Private?
  16. Total year fee in BITS Pilani? What is the hostel fee and semester fee?
  17. What is the tuition fee for B.Tech?
  18. For which colleges am I eligible after scoring 1600 in GPAT?
29th July 2011, 12:10 PM
0nitesh

Default Re: Total fee of government M.Pharma college of Maharashtra for this year?

Total fee of government M.Pharma college of Maharashtra is 40,000/ sem .
20th December 2011, 07:36 PM
shri ram sharma

Default Re: Total fee of government M.Pharma college of Maharashtra for this year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by spawde View Post
what is the total fees of government m.pharm college of maharashtra for year

Pharmacy is that branch of medical studies in which students are trained in the exact preparation of medicines. The profession not only demands responsible preparation of medicines but also the right administration of these medicines to the right patient and the perfectly suitable use of the same. Meticulous care has to be taken by a pharmacist to provide services that will result in the most advantageous and quick recovery of the patient. Precisely, a pharmacist should be trained enough to prepare medicines, drugs, tablets, pills, medicinal powders, ointment, healing gels, injections etc by scrupulously mixing and compounding them as prescribed by the doctor.

He/she is also required to administer these drugs in the right quantities to the right people, and follow the exact instructions of the doctor. Accurate manufacturing of pharmaceutical products, improvisation in the manufacturing processes, keeping a check on the medicinal quality and constant research in the field are the fundamentals to becoming a good pharmacist. Research in the field is associated with regular investigation of new drugs and new production processes as well as the testing of the drugs in experiments conducted on certain organisms.

Acquiring legalization and necessary license from the drug control authorities or the equivalent regulatory bodies is also a must. A patient has to be duly informed of the necessary precautions to be taken before consuming the medicines, their possible side-effects, the methods of consumption and other such advisory details before he/she is prescribed the medicine. The academic studies of Pharmacy are under the regulation of the PharmacyCouncil of India and the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). In Maharashtra, there are scores of colleges and institutes providing training in the subject of Pharmacy.

These institutes are scattered over the various districts of this huge state. Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Pharmacy, A.S.P. Mandal's Pharmacy Institute, Dhule Charitable Society's A.R.A. College of Pharmacy, Dakshin Solapur T.S. Mandal's College Of Pharmacy are just a few of the several colleges of pharmacy in Maharashtra.

Courses:
§ Diploma in Pharmacy- D.Pharm; Duration: 2 years
§ Bachelor of Pharmacy- B.Pharm; Duration: 4 years
§ Master of Pharmacy- M.Pharm; also available are PhD programmers in Pharmacy

Eligibility:

- Candidates desiring to join the Diploma in Pharmacy course should have passed the 10+2 examination or an equivalent examination with the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology.

- Applicants to the Bachelor of Pharmacy course should have completed their 10+2 with the subjects of Physics, Chemistry , Mathematics (PCM) or Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) or the completion of 10+2 with subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology.

- The Master of Pharmacy course can be done with specialization in the subjects of Pharmaceuticals, Pharmacognosy, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Biochemistry, Pharmaceutical Engineering and others.

- Ph.d programmes are available with specialization in the subjects of Pharmaceuticals, PharmaceuticalChemistry, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Marketing and Management.

M.Pharm Colleges
· NMIMS University, Mumbai
· Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University, Nanded
· S.V.B Pharmacy College, Thane
· Smt. Kashibai Navale College of pharmacy, Pune
· Sinhgad Institute of Pharmacy, Pune
· Sharadchandra College of Pharmacy, Pune
· Bharathi Vidyapeeth University, Pune
· R. D. College of Pharmacy, Pune
· Rajgad Dnyanpeeth’s College of Pharmacy, Pune
· University of Pune, Pune
· Sharadchandra College of Pharmacy, Pune
· Allana College of Pharmacy.
8th July 2013, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

In provisinal merit list of d pharma i am in ladies merit on no 4600 can i conform?
3rd April 2014, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir give me list of Govt. M.pharmacy colleges in Maharashtra and Fees .I am studying in Sahyadri College OF Pharmacy Methwade,Sangola
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?