26th June 2015, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

Government colleges in Maharashtra with less fee structure?

Government college in maharashtra.......
Fees is less..
I want government based certificate which can apply for GATE Examination.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of government engineering college in Maharashtra and Mumbai
  2. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  3. What is the school fees for B.Pharm?
  4. What exams should I answer for aeronautical engineering? Which are the government colleges in Maharashtra? What is the fee structure?
  5. List of government colleges in Mumbai and Thane? What is the fee structure and admission process?
  6. Which are the government B.Ed colleges in Maharashtra with minimum fee for 60% students?
  7. What is the best option for private colleges within Maharashtra? What is the fee structure?
  8. About the government medical colleges in maharashtra? govt seats in private colleges? Fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Information about CS course? List of colleges in Maharashtra? What is the fee structure?
  10. What is the fee structure of MBA in government college through PGCET?
  11. Medical colleges in Mumbai affiliated to Maharashtra health university and approved by MCI? Fee structure for MBBS in government and private medical colleges?
  12. What will be the fee structure for joining in Dental Colleges in Maharashtra?
  13. List of government medical colleges of Maharastra under AIPMT? What is the fee structure? I am from OBC(NT) category
  14. List of colleges which offer Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra? Fee structure of Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. What is the fee structure for government engineering college?
  16. List of top 20 government colleges of MBBS in Maharashtra? Fee structure details?
  17. Which are the engineering colleges of in Mumbai(Maharashtra)? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of those colleges?
  18. Information about private PG Ayurveda colleges in Maharashtra and Karnataka along with fee structure and admission procedure?
28th June 2015, 12:13 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government colleges in Maharashtra with less fee structure?

There are so many government colleges in the Maharashtra with less fee structure.

Some of them are listed s below :

** Government Engineering College

** Directorate Of Technical Education

** Government College of Engineering

** Indian Institute of Capital Markets

** Government College Of Engineering, Chandrapur

** Shri Guru Gobind Singhji Institute of Engineering and Technology

On the basis of your GATE exam you can go for the direct interview in many public sector companies.

So my suggestion to you is that you should prepare with full of your dedication for the GATE.
27th February 2016, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of govt medical college in the year 2016 onwards?
28th September 2019, 06:52 AM
Unregistered

Government college for mba in Maharashtra with minimum fees??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?