4th August 2012, 04:40 PM
SADIPTA

Total fee structure for MBBS course in SCB medical college, Orissa

Let me know the total fee structure for total mbbs course in scb medical college,orissa.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for SCB medical college? I have completed 12th from residential college
  2. What is the fee structure of SCB medical college for 1st year admission
  3. What's the course fee in private colleges of Orissa for MBBS course? List of the medical colleges along with their fee structure(per annum) in Orissa for MBBS including KIITS, Bhuneshwar? List if the coaching institutes offering preparation class
  4. Which college can I get after scoring 465 general rank in Orissa JEE? What is the total fee structure?
  5. Fee Structure for MBBS in various colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the fee structure for MBBS session of Kasturba medical college Manipal?
  7. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  8. Total fee structure for MBBS course in management quota in Private College in India? Last date for submission of application form in India?
  9. What is the fee structure of MBBS in Punjab Private College? How many seats of MBBS are there in Punjab Medical College?
  10. Which are the institutes in Orissa and Hyderabad for Modelling and Acting course? Fee structure for the same?
  11. Fee structure for MBBS course in AIIMS and BJ Medical College of Pune?
  12. How many MBBS seats in government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS in government medical college? How to get admission for MBBS in government medical college?
  13. What is the total fees structure of MBBS? How much is the donation and total fee of 5 years? -- [New]
  14. Fee structure for MBBS in DY Patil medical college Kolhapur?
  15. Can I take admission in SCB medical college, Orissa after scoring 76 rank under OJEE in ST category
  16. Fee structure for MBBS course? Which are the private medical colleges from Nandad?
  17. What is the fee structure of MP private medical college and pondicherry medical university for MBBS?
  18. What is the fee structure for MBBS?
10th November 2012, 04:24 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Arrow Re: Total fee structure for MBBS course in SCB medical college, Orissa

Quote:
Originally Posted by SADIPTA View Post
Let me know the total fee structure for total mbbs course in scb medical college,orissa.
Dear,

Since SCB medical college , orissa comes under private Medical colleges in India so its fees is quite high. With hostel its annual fees is 2lac 50,000.

Where 20,000 is security deposit which will be refunded to you once you complete your course successfully from this college.

Best of luck!
5th December 2012, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Total fee structure for MBBS course in SCB medical college, Orissa

sir,can you please tell me the fees of scb medical college at the time of admission or in 1st year.
24th April 2013, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

what is the rank pf scb medical college orissa in india's all govtedical college?
11th May 2013, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

what percentage of cut-off mark is required to join in this college
5th June 2013, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

whatt is the fee structure of this college
15th July 2013, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

Sir,i have qualified neet but my all indis quota category rank UR is,86126 can I get admission in your college..?if yes, plz tell me the fee structure..?
22nd July 2013, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

what is the admission procedure & fee structure of scb medical college cuttak
7th August 2013, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankima View Post
Dear,

Since SCB medical college , orissa comes under private Medical colleges in India so its fees is quite high. With hostel its annual fees is 2lac 50,000.

Where 20,000 is security deposit which will be refunded to you once you complete your course successfully from this college.

Best of luck!

Dear For your kind knowledge SCB Medical college is a Government College, And best in orissa.
14th May 2014, 12:41 PM
Answer To Dude

Wink Re: Total fee structure for MBBS course in SCB medical college, Orissa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear For your kind knowledge SCB Medical college is a Government College, And best in orissa.
Dude You R wrong it is d top govt college of odisha among 3 colleges...!!!
:-)
7th June 2014, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

sir I got 64054 rank in UR category in aipmt so will I get gov.medical college in orissa
20th September 2014, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

What minimum set of marks r required to get one of the govt. College in odisha.
And what is the last cut off rank for this year for general.
5th May 2015, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

What will the minimum cut off marks required to be eligible for SCB medical college for UR catagory???
19th August 2015, 02:53 PM
CrazyPplHere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Answer To Dude View Post
Dude You R wrong it is d top govt college of odisha among 3 colleges...!!!
:-)
That is what that guy had said.... please learn some english before contradicting him
:/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?