5th December 2012, 09:42 PM
AS12S

What is the fee structure of SCB medical college for 1st year admission

sir,can you please tell me the fee structure of scb medical college for 1st year admision

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for SCB medical college? I have completed 12th from residential college
  2. Total fee structure for MBBS course in SCB medical college, Orissa
  3. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  4. Fee structure of MBBS 1st year course in Solapur government medical college?
  5. Fee Structure for MBBS in various colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Admission process, fee structure and exact date of admission for private medical colleges? -- [New]
  7. Procedure for direct admission in BVP medical college? Fee structure of it?
  8. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure?
  9. If I get marks between 125-150 will I get admission in MBBS in any medical college? Is admission through open seat possible? Names of medical college at Talegaon(Near Pune)? Is this a Government or Private college?
  10. How can I get admission in Shaadan Medical college? What is the fee structure?
  11. Details about BDS course in Deccan Medical College of Hyderabad? Fee structure of it?
  12. Fee structure for MBBS course? Which are the private medical colleges from Nandad?
  13. Fee structure details of 1st year admission in Gujarati Innovative College Indore?
  14. What is the fee structure of a new medical college?
  15. Fee structure of following private medical colleges?
  16. How may I do get fee structure of DY Patil medical college? How can I avail NRI Quota for admission?
  17. How may I get the cut off marks for taking admission in medical colleges of Mharashtra? How may I get fee structure and details of these colleges?
  18. What is the fee structure for St Johns medical college? Eligibility and the admission criteria?
15th March 2013, 07:55 PM
akrk.biet
Member+

Default Re: What is the fee structure of SCB medical college for 1st year admission

According to my friend who studies there, the total fees per annum including the hostel and mess charges is around Rs. 2,40,000 per annum for the 1st year students.
Also, you will be submitting an extra amount of Rs. 20,000 as the caution money which is returned after the completion of the course.

So total fees = Rs. 2,60,000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?