24th September 2011, 03:04 AM
Unregistered

Total marks of MAT Exam? Will there be any negative marking for MAT Exam?

MAT Exam total marks and negative mark in 2011-2012
reply me as early as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Will there be negative marking in MAT Exam? Does scanning of photo necessary for this?
  2. What is the system of negative marking in MAT exam?
  3. Can I apply for MAT without pursuing intermediate as I have done SSC and graduation? -- [New]
  4. Is there any negative marking for unanswered questions in May MAT exam?
  5. Am I eligible to study MBA if secured 47% in B.Com? Is there sports quota available in MBA colleges?
  6. What syllabus to prepare for Bank Clerk Exams?
  7. Previous years question papers of CMAT?
  8. Is there any negative marking in upcoming MAT paper?
  9. When will the notification for MAT Exam be available? How to get admit card for MAT Exam in the month of May? Cut off marks for MAT Exam?
  10. MAT Books names and authors names -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Coaching classes for preparation of MAT in Bangalore?
  12. Can I get admission in any good colleges with scorecard of February-MAT? How its differ from December-MAT?
  13. Which exam is tough between CAT and MAT? Whether value of MAT is equal to CAT? Which universities offer admission through MAT?
  14. When will be the MAT Exam? When to get forms for this Exam? Required Qualification to appear for this Exam?
  15. Admission in Good MBA Colleges through MAT Exam but with low marks in 10th Exam
  16. Detailed information and procedure to apply for MAT?
  17. Procedure to apply for upcoming MAT Exam? List of colleges in Kerala considering MAT score? Validity of MAT score? Syllabus and tips to prepare for this Exam? How to get application form for this Exam?
  18. What is the MAT exam cutoff score? List of colleges in Chennai for MBA? I have obtained 646.50 marks in MAT
24th September 2011, 10:44 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Total marks of MAT Exam? Will there be any negative marking for MAT Exam?

hi dear
the total mark of Mate exam are as follows...........

there is a negative mark for wrong answer -.25
for one answer.

there is some information of MAT exam ...

good luck.........
24th September 2011, 11:34 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Total marks of MAT Exam? Will there be any negative marking for MAT Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friend,

The duration of the MAT test is 2 hours 30 minutes.

There are 200 questions. All questions are compulsory. Each question has four options marked (1), (2), (3) and (4).

All questions carry equal mark. There will be Negative Marking for wrong answers.

Negative marks are distributed in .25 per wrong answer.

Those candidate have at least 45% in graduation are eligible for MAT exam.

There are no limitation for attempts in MAT exam.

Thanks
2nd January 2012, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

what is the total marks for mat exam??
2nd February 2012, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

let me know the question pattern of MAT-2012 and negative marking fir the same
29th May 2012, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

i got 537.5 (Composite
Score) & the Percentile Below is 49.07

am i eligible for mba ????
29th May 2012, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

what is the minium mark required in mat exam
29th May 2012, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

what is the minium mark required in mat exam to get an admission in b school
26th September 2012, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

I got 340 in MAT exam. How much % I have scored?
29th October 2012, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

I got 394.50 composite score in MAT exam. how much % I have scored?
30th October 2012, 01:37 AM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Hi,

MATstands for MANAGEMENT APTITUDE TEST.

It is conducted for post graduate management courses;

MBA, MBA+Post Graduate Diploma in Bachelor Administration and Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management.

Exam Pattern -

The pattern of the exam is objective type. In this exam 200 questions are asked and the duration of the exam is 2 hours and 30 minutes.The papers are of -

1. Language Comprehension

2. Mathematical Skills

3. Data Analysis and sufficiency

4. Intelligence and Critical Reasoning

5. Indian and Global environment

Each paper has 40 objective questions.

Yes, there is a negative marking of 1/4 for each wrong answer.
30th October 2012, 11:42 AM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

HELLO ,

MAT is conducted by AIMA four times a year.

The usual standard is 200 questions in 2.5 hours.

There is no Negative Mark in MAT Exam.

ALL THE BEST ....
30th October 2012, 12:23 PM
mahhiads

Hello Friend,

In The MAT Exam 2 Papers Are Taken :

1. Paper 1 : 200 Question / 200 Marks

2. Paper 2 : 200 Question / 200 Marks

Exam Duration : 2 Hour For Each Paper

Negative Marking Is .25 For Each Wrong Answer

All The Best!!!!
30th October 2012, 01:31 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

MAT or the Management Aptitude Test conducted by the All India Management Association (AIMA) assesses the potential of candidates willing to take up management programmes.

Pattern
It is an objective type test with multiple-choice answers. The test duration is of 2.30hr.There are five section of test paper and each section carries 40 marks. The following sections are Language Comprehension, Mathematical Skills, Data Analysis & Sufficiency, Intelligence & Critical Reasoning, Indian & Global Environment.
There are two option of test for MAT one is paper-based test and another is computer- based test (online test). AIMA conducts entrance exam (MAT) in the month of February, May, September & December of every year.

The schedule of the next few MAT Tests is as under:

2nd September 2012
2nd December 2012
3rd February 2013

Application Procedure - Obtain Form with MAT Bulletin / CD against cash payment of Rs.1200/- from listed branches of banks, listed Nodal Centres of AIMA or from AIMA office at New Delhi.
Obtain Crossed Demand Draft (DD) of Rs.1200/- in favour of “All India Management Association”, payable at Delhi from any bank. Register online here along with the DD details.
Register online here with Credit Card or debit Card (ATM Card) payment of Rs.1200/- .

More Details - http://www.aima-ind.org/
30th October 2012, 01:54 PM
siddjain93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friend,

MAT stands for Management Aptitude Test. This exam is conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA). This exam is conducted for the admission of candidates in the various management colleges for MBA course. This exam is usually conducted four times in a year in January, May, September and December.

Yes there is some negative marking of 0.25 marks in MAT exam for each incorrect answer. The total no. of questions in the exam is 200 for which you have the time alloted of 2.5 hours. MAT is conducted at national level to select students to the renowned B-Schools

In order to appear in MAT exam you should have completed your Graduation in any stream from a recognized university. You should have minimum 45% marks in Graduation course. Those who are in final year of their Graduation can also apply for this exam.

Exam Pattern:-

Time Limit: 2.5 hrs
Total No. of Questions: 200
Marks allocated to each question: 1
Negative Marking: 1/4

Exam Syllabus:-

30th October 2012, 01:55 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

HI,
MAT EXAM STANDS FOR MANAGEMENT APTITUDE TEST.

MAT EXAM IS CONDUCTED BY AIMATS.

MAT EXAM IS CONDUCTED 4 TIMES IN A YEAR.
FEB,MAY,SEP AND OCTOBER.

ELIGIBILITY;-
*YOU MUST BE GRADUATE FROM A RECOGNIZED UNIVERSITY.

*FINAL YEAR STUDENTS ARE ALSO ELIGIBLE.

MAT EXAM PATTERN;-

THERE WILL BE TOTAL 150 QUESTION IN MAT EXAM.

EACH SECTION CONSISTS 40 QUESTION.

YOU CAN APPLY THIS EXAM ONLINE.
TOTAL FEES-1200 RUPEES

THERE WILL BE NEGATIVE MARKING .25 PER ANSWER.

for more,
http://www.aima.in/index.html
21st May 2013, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

how much composite score have to get for a good MBA college,please reply sir?
6th July 2014, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

In mat each question is of 4 marks each...if I need to score 300 how many question need to be correct...in mat
25th May 2015, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in good MBA college and I got 487 composite score in MAT exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?