19th January 2011, 12:51 AM
avni aggarwal

Training in EIL,NTPC and DMRC after B.Tech 3rd year? Any other company?

Student of b.tech 3rd year. how can we apply for training in EIL,NTPC and DMRC or in any company?

19th January 2011, 08:18 AM
prateek tyagi

Default Re: Training in EIL,NTPC and DMRC after B.Tech 3rd year? Any other company?

There are many companies are available for summer training.you can do in any one.check this site for some companies.

www.summertrainings.com
19th January 2011, 09:26 AM
rks_estate

Default Re: Training in EIL,NTPC and DMRC after B.Tech 3rd year? Any other company?

Dear,

For training only final year students of B.E. or B.Tech. are eligible.

For training you may contact to the training & placement officer of your college and through your college you may contact to the personal department of any organisation.

The personal department of any organisation helps & guide you regarding training, training schedule, training duration & training fee etc.

You can do training in following organisation: -

1. SAIL

2. NTPC

3. BALCO

4. DMRC

5. EIL

6. Tata steel & Power Ltd.

7. State electricity Board etc.

Good Luck
19th January 2011, 11:08 AM
nanty29

Thumbs up Re: Training in EIL,NTPC and DMRC after B.Tech 3rd year? Any other company?

Hello Friend,

With Regards to your query regarding training after B.tech 3rd year then i tell you that you can very well undergo the training in these company.Because nowadys companies expecting students to come and understand there division and nature of work.

After completing b.tech 3rd year you can choose any of the company as per your desire but for that you have to make a application with regards to that company and requesting them to accept you in there organization.

In the month of march-april many of the private company publised advertisement. for this sort of training and even many of the companies give paid training too.

But if you would like to go for government company training then you have to make an application in advance because these companies generally not publised any sort of advertisement.
19th January 2011, 01:57 PM
mahendra2809

gate materials in only one book or book contains whole syllabus for gate CS.?
19th January 2011, 03:29 PM
mishra245

Yes you can apply for these companies.
for applying you have to make a training letter from your college and send it to your favorite companies.
they will proceed your selection and after all procedure you will inform by the administration.
many companies in this field but you confirm your stream and as your stream you could apply for training in those companies.
27th January 2011, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

i am acivil engg student in nit hamirpur please guide me how to apply summer training in nhai ,lnt ,dmrc my email [email protected]
7th February 2011, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of electronics and communication branch in 3rd year and i want to trainning in radar communication.........so please guide me for better company for training
24th February 2011, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Training in EIL, delhi B.Tech 3rd year? Any other company?

Quote:
Originally Posted by avni aggarwal View Post
Student of b.tech 3rd year. how can we apply for training in EIL,NTPC and DMRC or in any company?
sir,

I want to do training in EIL, Delhi. How can i apply for that??
31st March 2011, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir/ madam
I am student of B.Tech 3rd year. I want to training in EIL , How can apply?
2nd June 2011, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

1 m student of I C E third year B tech In which section of DMRC I can do summer training .Please help ,Thanking u .
25th June 2013, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

I am in B.E. third year in ECE branch and i want to get training in Electronics & Communication. Can I apply for the training programme in any PSU's in india if yes then how and when?
14th March 2014, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of ece branch ,2nd year .I want to get training from EIL,DMRC,SAIL,DRDO,NTPC,ONGCBHEL,BEL etc.how can i apply for training programme in those companies?please help,& thanking you.my e-mail :[email protected]
21st May 2015, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of 3rd year civil engineering branch ,training from EIL, in june to whom i should apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?