11th June 2015, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to do training in DMRC, Delhi while doing 3rd year ECE?

My son wants to take training in DMRC New Delhi. He is studying in UIET Chandigarh in 3rd year Electronics & Communication engineering. I want to know the process to take 6 weeks summer training from DMRC, New Delhi. Can someone please provide me the procedure to be followed?

Related Questions:
14th June 2015, 03:31 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to do training in DMRC, Delhi while doing 3rd year ECE?

DMRC is the best option for everyone to get training of 6 weeks.

For your kind information i want to tell you DMRC stands for Delhi Metro Rail Corporation.

For getting training in DMRC you have to apply through a college recommendation letter.

You have to post the application in the training section in DMRC.
15th June 2015, 12:19 PM
Hexaware chennai

Thumbs up Re: What is the procedure followed to do training in DMRC, Delhi while doing 3rd year ECE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My son wants to take training in DMRC New Delhi. He is studying in UIET Chandigarh in 3rd year Electronics & Communication engineering. I want to know the process to take 6 weeks summer training from DMRC, New Delhi. Can someone please provide me the procedure to be followed?

So to apply for the 6 weeks Summer Training you need to follow the Following mentioned below procedures :

1. You need to apply for the Training or the Intern letter to your College
itself.
2. then you need to take NOC from your college.
3. After that you need to talk to the organization in which you are interested
for the Training.
4. So on the Successful completion of all the criteria you can apply to the
particular organization for the Training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?